If I am killed congress would be responsible: Mayawati

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

I won't be surprised over reality of her fears. Congressi are capable of anything. Source tell before CPM goons spread their tentacles in WB iCongressi used to have similar goon network. Sorry CPM I have unneccasrily pigeonholed u as the only fascist party in the country. It seems there is sthg about WB and its population which tolerates this sort of fasicst network masquerading as political party. You guys are just exploting their suceptibility... Basically congress is as bad as CPm when it comes to lack of tolerance for voice of opposition. If you have not noticed then all the stalwarts of Congress ( btw N D tiwari ArjuN Singh etc had walked out of congres then) died in conveneint accident be it Madhav Rao Scindia or Rajesh Pilot..Yes they were threat to Nehru family hegemony... If they can do this to their own party leaders they won't think even twice before removing Maywati if they can.. http://www.josh18.com/showstory.php?id=111181

since last many decades, it was Congress who exploited and milked the "caste" issue for political gains in UP....but after emergence of Kanshiram and Mayawati, caste based vote shifted dramatically away from Congress...and today this party is reduced to extinction in UP. Congress is reaping fruits of their "caste' politics. So I won't be surprised if they resort to some "dirty" practice to eliminate grassroot leadership of India, afterall their all tactics and Manio charm has failed to appeal UP junta.......Congres is a Dynasty mafia, now under total control of Vatican allied Manio Madam -- with virtually total control over puppet PM and President of India.....I am increasingly worried since constitutionally, Intelligence Agencies like RAW report only to PMO, so any rogue agent under Madam Romes influence might do a Bhutto act. Loss of many Congress leaders in past should not be seen as mere "accident" here.

If congress eliminate her' date=' it would be their first good deed in many years.[/quote'] Why??....if Maya need to be eliminated then, why not Sonia??...if Maya is bad then Sonia is worse....or are you among those Dynasty fans of Rajiv Parivar and their sacrifice BS...

Why??....if Maya need to be eliminated then' date=' why not Sonia??...if Maya is bad then Sonia is worse....or are you among those Dynasty fans of Rajiv Parivar and their sacrifice BS...[/quote'] Okay if that was how its done then I would say ST wants Sonia Gandhi to be assassinated. Holy cr@p it is Karan Thapar revisted :hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks

So people are joking about how physical elimination of their political adversary will be welcome.. Gives the vibe of pakistani forum.. Fear for that day dude fear no joking matter this is.....

So people are joking about how physical elimination of their political adversary will be welcome.. Gives the vibe of pakistani forum.. Fear for that day dude fear no joking matter this is.....
It took you so long to realize Indian and Pakistanis are no different? :hysterical::hysterical: chalo ant bhale ka bhala....:icflove:

Guest dada_rocks

Indian communazi and recently it seems psec too have joined that list and pakistanis are the same.. belief in physical elimination of voice of descent being the common thread.. Rest of the indians are poles apart I guess..

Guest dada_rocks
She won't be missed ...
U sud be ashamed man.. she is constituionally elected head of the most populous state of India

Indian communazi and recently it seems psec too have joined that list and pakistanis are the same.. belief in physical elimination of voice of descent being the common thread.. Rest of the indians are poles apart I guess..
And the award of the joke of the year 2008 goes to DR. :icflove::icflove: Right wing bhagwa brigade complaining of physical elimination. :hysterical::hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks
And the award of the joke of the year 2008 goes to DR. :icflove::icflove: Right wing bhagwa brigade complaining of physical elimination. :hysterical::hysterical:
Smileys and mud-slinging doesn't absolve u folks from the mentality in line with pakistanis which u have just shown in thsi thread.. Stop embarassing urself further.. In India only communazi and psec clan have done it in past and here I see their supporter whose idol is a Mass-murderer (rajeev gandhi) wishing it again for some popular leaders of India who have turned into political thorn for their beloved party and beloved family..

Guest dada_rocks
Fool ' date=' can't you see I am trolling ...[/quote'] That was not funny troll mr bonafide idiot..making jokes about physical elimination of a leader ain't funny.. Needless to say punishable crime to boot..

Smileys and mud-slinging doesn't absolve u folks from the mentality in line with pakistanis which u have just shown in thsi thread..
:hysterical::hysterical: What a pathetic life you right wingers must lead DR. It is always us versus them eh? You folks!!! Whatever that means? Am I a Pakistani? :hysterical: Or a Muslim? :hysterical: Or a Tamilian :hysterical:. I am as close to YOU as you will find on this board so stop talking through your rear about u-folks. And yes since when did bhagwa brigade had any right to talk about physical elimination?
In India only communazi and psec clan have done it in past and here I see their supporter whose idol is a Mass-murderer (rajeev gandhi) wishing it again for some popular leaders of India who have turned into political thorn for their beloved party and beloved family..
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Seriously man if you are so blind what do you want me to say? Did you check out the videos by Tehelka by the way? Did Modi do it? Or was it Bajrangi? Actually that makes me wonder if we ever spoke on this. Maybe its a good time to raise that. What do you make of the Tehelka video(aside from the whole COngress conspiracy yada yada)? Do you think the men on video(like Bajrangi) were admitting to a killing or were they just trying to show off? Or was it someone dubbing over ? xxx

That was not funny troll mr bonafide idiot..making jokes about physical elimination of a leader ain't funny.. Needless to say punishable crime to boot..
Fool Hindutva bigot ! Quit your PMS induced rants .. calling Rajiv Gandhi mass murderer is a punishable crime to boot .. not saying somebody is not gonna be missed ... and you can shove your unwanted legal advice down ...you know where ....

Guest dada_rocks

Here is the list of how intolerant communazi and psec guys are as far as constitutional proprity or respecting differing opinion is concerned (1)Exclusively all the article 356 use whereby assembly was ablished have bene done by psec congress (2)Less said about what communazis in WB do to the differing opinion better . Incidentally exactly same thing conghress used to diss to communazi in their heydays (3) Indira Ganhi the great finds herself to the wrong side of constitution lo and behold emergency is thrust upon india blackest of black chapter (4) From Lalit NarayaN mishra to Rajesh Pilot any potential threat to Nehru family gets dealt with iron hand whihc means cutting short their life (4) By contrast BJP conceded defeat in parliament house by just one vote mind you constitutionally they were entitled to discount the vote of a member Giridhar gamang Orisma CM because one can't hold two constitutional posts at the same time.. Either staet CM or parliament house member. Yet speaker left it on Ganag conscience to walk out upholding constitutiona proprity which he didn't.. So u guys wiggle-out facrical smileys and boorish behavious aside no psec or communazi party is going to come even remotely close to the copnstitutional propriety precedence set by NDA govt . Had hoti hai janaab in-ur-face intellectual dishonesty ki..

Guest dada_rocks
Fool Hindutva bigot ! Quit your PMS induced rants .. calling Rajiv Gandhi mass murderer is a punishable crime to boot .. not saying somebody is not gonna be missed ... and you can shove your unwanted legal advice down ...you know where ....
It's not u moron, had it bene then u wud have bene hanged 6 years back and million time for calling NAMO the same.. Openly on TV screen people call him mass-murdere noone has been booked. Fact is he was sleeping yes dozing off while delhi was burning , guilty as charged no question asked .> can;t even give alibi that military cud not reach in time can;t even give alibi that police tried because they didn't fire even a single shot didn't kill even a single rioter.. PS: Congressi blood is heating up suddenly when the yardstick of mass-murdering gets applied on that real mass-murdere rajeev gandhi.. So much for I am not congressi:hysterical:

Here is the list of how intolerant communazi and psec guys are as far as constitutional proprity or respecting differing opinion is concerned (1)Exclusively all the article 356 use whereby assembly was ablished have bene done by psec congress (2)Less said about what communazis in WB do to the differing opinion better . Incidentally exactly same thing conghress used to diss to communazi in their heydays (3) Indira Ganhi the great finds herself to the wrong side of constitution lo and behold emergency is thrust upon india blackest of black chapter (4) From Lalit NarayaN mishra to Rajesh Pilot any potential threat to Nehru family gets dealt with iron hand whihc means cutting short their life (4) By contrast BJP conceded defeat in parliament house by just one vote mind you constitutionally they were entitled to discount the vote of a member Giridhar gamang Orisma CM because one can't hold two constitutional posts at the same time.. Either staet CM or parliament house member. Yet speaker left it on Ganag conscience to walk out upholding constitutiona proprity which he didn't.. So u guys wiggle-out facrical smileys and boorish behavious aside no psec or communazi party is going to come even remotely close to the copnstitutional propriety precedence set by NDA govt . Had hoti hai janaab in-ur-face intellectual dishonesty ki..
Phir se rant mode on? Not relevant to Mayavati or OP :finger::finger: Not relevant to any of the previous posts :finger::finger: Better luck next time DR.