Sign in to follow this  
tweaker

Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2017

4 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

I am liking what I am seeing of Vignesh. He is not that bad, bowling in 130s, has a good action, very young, might even get quicker like BK.

He lacks stamina.  Was bowling around 125 k in his later spells of the day.

Also. a highest speed  of  136 k in a T20 is a speed almost any pacer hits 

7 minutes ago, express bowling said:

He lacks stamina.  Was bowling around 125 k in his later spells of the day.

Also. a highest speed  of  136 k in a T20 is a speed almost any pacer hits 

It has been a long season, playing all the games, you are bound to lose bit of sting at times and he is only 22, so, possibly may gain pace and improve stamina as he bowls more. I liked his action, test match bowling action.

7 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

It has been a long season, playing all the games, you are bound to lose bit of sting at times and he is only 22, so, possibly may gain pace and improve stamina as he bowls more. I liked his action, test match bowling action.

Yes....his action is good and he got a bit of bounce and seam movement today.

But, does he have the mindset to bowl with effort....that is the question

18 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

crist i think last season was up around 135-140 but in the ranji sf was down in pace,vignesh clocked 138-139 in tnpl from memory ,but he looks very thin and soft ,needs to get stronger,in the karnataka  pl there was prasidh krishna bowling yorkers at high 130s and touching 140

Prasidh took 5-fer against Bangladesh A last year.

Delhi about to win. Ishant Sharma 3 overs 5 runs only. Meanwhile Unmukt Chand 44 not out.

I really feel that Unmukt Chand will be a good candidate for 50 overs. He can fit well into the team if he can put on some good scores at domestic level. He is still very young. Don't think he will make a good twenty20 player as much as he will make a good 50 over player. 

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

Pretty low scoring game in Himachal today betweem Delhi and Punjab. Punjab 65-5 in 15 chasing 104 of Delhi.

All the pacers doing well

Ishant Sharma again 3 overs 4 runs.

He had 3 overs 5 yesterday. 

Ishant can be a good first change bowler for us in ct. Only thing is not to bowl him after 40th over.

Edited by renjith

Wow  !  This Ravi Kiran is still impressive. ( saw him bowl a couple of years back )

He is a tall lanky pacer who hits the deck hard and gets the ball to climb up steeply

Such bowlers are very difficult to score off in international matches.

Edited by express bowling

3 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Wow  !  This Ravi Kiran is still impressive. ( saw him bowl a couple of years back )

He is a tall lanky pacer who hits the deck hard and gets the ball to climb up steeply

Such bowlers are very difficult to score off in international matches.

Good bowling from Ravi. He looks like he can bowl even quicker with proper diet and training.