Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2017

tweaker

5 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Yes..... we should have known when this selection committee selected him    :phehe:

Was looking at that old video of Chama and posted it here too....speeds of 132 k to 140 k

Now bowling 125 k to 129 k...even if we add  3 k or 4 k  , it is still not that much

Bumrah was bowling much lower speeds in domestic matches compared to internationals. The speed guns arent accurate.

10 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Pocket rocket Monu Kumar playing for Jharkhand.

http://www.bcci.tv/t20-zonal-league-2016-17/match/25

Aaron, Shukla and Monu Kumar would be an interesting lineup to watch

But, I am losing interest in the u19 pacers....we have seen Unadkat and Chama lose pace and I think you said somewhere that you saw Avesh bowl 125 k too

6 minutes ago, express bowling said:

But, I am losing interest in the u19 pacers....we have seen Unadkat and Chama lose pace and I think you said somewhere that you saw Avesh bowl 125 k too

Avesh bowling at 125? :blink: That's really disappointing bro. Monu was the quickest among the U19 pacers. Will be interesting to see his bowling now.

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

New Bowler Pradeep opening the bowling for Karnataka. Good line but just 126k. Tall guy though, just first over, so might increase his pace later. 

Wonder what happened to Prasidh. He took a 5-fer vs Bangladesh is some practice game but didn't get many opportunities in the Karnataka team post that.

Edited by Mosher
13 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Yes, i saw Avesh bowl 125 in Ranji trophy after 2014 U19 WC but he was again bowling 135 plus in last years world cup. What I meant with that is I have no confidence on domestic speed guns. How come Avesh bowled u to 139 in U19 WC 2014 then saw him bowl 120-125 in Ranji while he was looking quicker than what speed gun was showing and then again bowled in the high 130s in U19 WC last year. 

1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

Another low scorer in Himachal Pradesh ground and it looks like it will go down the wire again like yesterday's game between Delhi and Punjab.

Punjab struggling at 45-4 chasing 120 odd.

yes, Dharmshala in t his winter is always going to help pacrs.