Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2017

tweaker

4 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Warrier bowling 133 k to 140 k.  ( he bowled a 140 k delivery but his fastest was shown as 138 k....strange )

Has bowled a hostile bouncer to Badri.

He looked quicker than which is shown. BK bowls the same but never looks that quick.

13 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

He looked quicker than which is shown. BK bowls the same but never looks that quick.

I have been consistently pointing out for many years that we need to add 3 k to 5 k  to all speeds shown in domestic matchers

Warrier was probably bowling 137 k to 144 k range actually....which is good speed for international  matches, especially with his bounce

Edited by express bowling
7 minutes ago, express bowling said:

I have been consistently pointing out for many years that we need to add 3 k to 5 k  to all speeds shown in domestic matchers

Warrier was probably bowling 137 k to 144 k range actually....which is good speed for international  matches, especially with his bounce

yes, I have seen that most bowlers are shown quicker when they play international matches in comparison to domestic cricket.

3 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Official excuse would be slow pitch

Most Indian state captains don't  understand the value of fast bowlers

He went for runs yesterday and today spinners doing the job and for qualifications scenario, captain wants to play safe. 

Could have used him with the new ball and tried 2 later. 

5 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

He went for runs yesterday and today spinners doing the job and for qualifications scenario, captain wants to play safe. 

Could have used him with the new ball and tried 2 later. 

Thampi bowled well in the end.... picked up 1 wicket for only 6 runs in 1 over

Let's see if he gets 2 overs in the end