Bhansali slapped by protestors for alleged distortion of history,Anurag Kashyap calls it Hindus Terrorism

Malcolm Merlyn

@Tibarn

Looks like I've touched a nerve.

Like I mentioned earlier, you have comprehension issues and to make up for your lack of understanding you go on verbose rants with pre-decided prejudices. I wouldn't want to hazard a guess why.

Since you've not understood anything. Let me break this reply down for you:

1) I've never supported (or opposed, for that matter) the movie. That is your assumption. Show me one statement in support of the movie, or zip it. My comment was stating my surprise over the fact that posters (you included) wouldn't comment on the assault or condemn it, but were daggers drawn with respect to the alleged contents of the movie. Half your rant was based on your baseless assumption that I supported this movie. Also your 'reasoning' that support of the movie = support of Khilji is laughable too. 

2) Your talk of 'your lot' is funny. I do not see the world the way you do. 'My lot' is much more than the religious community I belong to. SLB is also a part of 'my lot'. So are the people who assaulted him. And an assault is a crime. Whatever SLB has done thus far isn't. 

Its quite easy to classify people into lots (based on religion, party they vote for etc) and associate a certain type of thinking/behaviour with them. In that way, you don't have to read or understand anything and you can rant away to your hearts content. I guess that's a lot easier than responding to the points the person has made.

Even on the Taimur thread you kept rambling on and on, only to stop when Saif Ali Khan put a statement that he hadn't named his kid after the conqueror. After that you had no legs to stand on.

PS: Bravo! You can use spell check. You must be feeling very accomplished.

Edited by Mariyam

@Muloghonto

You know that Anarkali was Akbars concubine whose only purpose was to be screwed by Akbar. Since no one was allowed near Emperors concubines apart from eunachs, even eunachs were occasionally lashed to death for having sex with concubines, goes to show how sexually charged the environment in harem was. Or how sexually starved Anarkali was.

She ended up in bedding Salim. Hence She was walled up.

Now ask any Indian and he will talk about Mughal 'E' Aazam.

There is a difference between Inspired by History with element for dramatization vs a complete fiction with some inspiration from History

Edited by mishra

2 minutes ago, mishra said:

@Muloghonto

You know that Anarkali was Akbars concubine whose only purpose was to be screwed by Akbar. Since no one was allowed near Emperors concubines apart from eunachs, even eunachs were occasionally lashed to death for having sex with concubines, goes to show how sexually charged the environment in harem was. Or how sexually starved Anarkali was.

She ended up in bedding Salim. Hence She was walled up.

Now ask any Indian and he will talk about Mughal 'E' Aazam.

Distort it, But not to an extent that it complete fiction.

Err..no.

Actual history: 

Anarkali wasn't 'Akbar's concubine', she was nobility and she fell in love with Selim (future Jahangir), who also got married to someone else the same year (political alliance), she entered Selim's harem straight up, bore him kids, then she died before Selim became king.

You see, what you see as 'Mughal-E-Azam', is prime example of historic fiction. 

41 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Err..no.

Actual history: 

Anarkali wasn't 'Akbar's concubine', she was nobility and she fell in love with Selim (future Jahangir), who also got married to someone else the same year (political alliance), she entered Selim's harem straight up, bore him kids, then she died before Selim became king.

Err yes

Akbar rose, and instantly a hush fell across the courtyard. ‘Tonight is the high point of our
Nauruz celebrations. Though we have already exchanged many gifts of jewels, I have one priceless
gem I wish for a short while to share with you. Two months ago, the Turkish sultan sent
me a dancing girl of rare skill and beauty from Italy, a land far from our own. I have called her
Anarkali, “Pomegranate Blossom”.’ He turned to the attendant at his side. ‘Summon Anarkali.’’

There was a collective gasp. It was not just the perfection of her voluptuous body, naked
except for her tight jewelled bodice and almost sheer muslin pantaloons. It was her hair. The
colour of palest gold and falling to her waist, it flew out in a shimmering mass around her as
she continued to whirl. Suddenly, dramatically, she stopped. She was smiling, fully aware of
the sensation she had caused. Then, approaching the dais, she dropped slowly to her knees before
Akbar and with two flicks of her head sent her glorious hair flying first forward over her
breasts and then back. Arms outstretched towards the emperor, she leaned further and further
backwards, arching her supple spine until her head touched the ground behind her.
In the flickering candlelight Salim was close enough to make out Anarkali’s features. Her
face was oval with a cleft chin and a small straight nose, and above them the most beautiful
eyes he had ever seen – somewhere between dark blue and violet. He also saw his father’s fond
complacent gaze as it rested on his prized possession. Salim’s own pulses were pounding and
his mouth was dry. He must have Anarkali, he would have her . . .

‘Highness, the risk . . . Anarkali is at present your father’s favourite concubine. Discovery
would mean death beneath the elephant’s foot or worse for me and for her. In the seven years
I have been superintendent of your father’s haram no one has ever asked such a thing of me.’
The khawajasara, a small, beak-nosed woman, looked terrified. Salim could see a vein beating
in her right temple beneath her thinning grey hair,

Edited by mishra

Bhansali attack: Sushant Singh Rajput drops surname on Twitter to support Padmavati

Actor Sushant Singh Rajput dropped his surname on social media platform Twitter as a mark of protest against activists of Rajput organisation Shree Rajput Karni Sena, who misbehaved with the crew of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s upcoming film Padmavati and vandalised the set.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/bhansali-attack-sushant-singh-rajput-drops-surname-on-twitter-to-support-padmavati/story-MshD8C6iU8WBg2jaDq4DkM.html

49 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

This is called building rapport skills, Sushant Singh Rajput is not an established actor yet like the Khans, so he has to make the most of the opportunities to please movie directors. 

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Err..no.

Actual history: 

2 hours ago, mishra said:

Err yes

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Err..no.

Actual history: 

Anarkali wasn't 'Akbar's concubine', she was nobility and she fell in love with Selim (future Jahangir), who also got married

Hmm..one of them influenced by bwood / leftists

@Mariyam

Not on your life, Madam Earwax. You couldn't touch one of my nerves, even if your beloved Khilji tried to behead me :phehe:.  Carry on scavenging for quotes and using them out of context to try and fail at embellishing your defense of Khilji.  :hysterical: 

Aww, it looks like I offended you about your poor spelling. :(( Pro-Tip: try not to pick fights with your superiors next time.

I can name 1 mass murderer/rapist that you for sure support. :thumb:

@Muloghonto

Someone used the Gappu signal. Here Gappu comes flying from Canada to once again  murder the English language:trytofly:

Question: Am I trolling odd day Buddhist or even day Atheist Gappu?

hypocrit.png

hypocrit2.png

1 hour ago, MechEng said:

This is called building rapport skills, Sushant Singh Rajput is not an established actor yet like the Khans, so he has to make the most of the opportunities to please movie directors. 

There is a very good saying in Hindi for this.. "Behti ganga mein haath dho lena"!, Is Rajput ne to kuch aur hi dho liya!

On topic, that guy khilji was full of lust, he was a bi... Xual, had an affair with Malik kafur, not to forget he captured queen kamala Devi, wife of karandev ii and married her, captured her daughter devala Devi and married her to his son,most of the Islamic kings were bi had lusted for girls and often indulge in ba.. ChCh.. A bazi,a social evil still practiced in a lot of Islamic countries, including our neighbouring countries.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk