B Thampi - Kerala Fast Bowler

Bystander

16 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

I did not say anything with disrespect. But facts are facts. Thats it. Btw, I am from the designing industry. Advertising! Surely, advertising agency people speak better than engineers! Take care

What about engineers who did an mba and took up jobs in advertising what are they?  You are filled with assumptions. 

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

What about engineers who did an mba and took up jobs in advertising what are they?  You are filled with assumptions. 

Listen Vilander, I am not a racist. If my words hurt you, I am sorry. I have been working for 15 yrs now, and the best designers are mostly Malayali's or bengalis. i dont know why. But the malayali designers have this problem, and often this is a hindrance in their growth. Perhaps I am talking of a different set of people, and you are talking of a different set. The fine art students who I have met, are mostly very quiet. And this guy Thampi looks like a quiet chap to me, so unlike Sreesanth. 

I feel he needs to be taken care on all apsects from the beginning because obviously he seems a real talent. I somehow get the feel he can turn out to be a great bowler. He has the west indian feel to him

6 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Listen Vilander, I am not a racist. If my words hurt you, I am sorry. I have been working for 15 yrs now, and the best designers are mostly Malayali's or bengalis. i dont know why. But the malayali designers have this problem, and often this is a hindrance in their growth. Perhaps I am talking of a different set of people, and you are talking of a different set. The fine art students who I have met, are mostly very quiet. And this guy Thampi looks like a quiet chap to me, so unlike Sreesanth. 

I feel he needs to be taken care on all apsects from the beginning because obviously he seems a real talent. I somehow get the feel he can turn out to be a great bowler. He has the west indian feel to him

In this era of political correctness, it's hard to post your views, Rightarmfast is a good guy and have been here for some time he is not Viper

2 hours ago, MCcricket said:

In this era of political correctness, it's hard to post your views, Rightarmfast is a good guy and have been here for some time he is not Viper

Just because he is here for long does not mean that he can say whatever he wants. He said something that a few don't agree and they objected to that. That is the purpose of a forum right ?

Rightarmfast is one of the very few posters that I respect here and appreciated the efforts he took to post the video of that Bihari fast bowler [Rehan Khan ?] . But this time I could not agree on something what he said and that is it , Nothing personal and let's move on

9 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

You are typecasting. i had a good chance of interacting with several malayalees during my business school years, i found them normal at times very proficient in their diction, much more than several colleagues from northern belt at that time. I wont draw conclusions based on that and say for instance people from UP/Bihar have a thick regional accent. The reason being it depends on the individual and the schools he/she went to, how dedicated were they in learning grammar/pronunciation did they take part in school plays etc. Again lots of generalization in your statements, but lets move on.

Edited by Vilander
3 hours ago, MCcricket said:

There is no era of political correctness. No matter how logical it might sound generalizations can not be be projected as a norm, this is just a discussion there is no need to get defensive.

9 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

should add, totally agree this bowler looks good you are spot on there.

35 minutes ago, Vilander said:

You are typecasting. i had a good chance of interacting with several malayalees during my business school years, i found them normal at times very proficient in their diction, much more than several colleagues from northern belt at that time. I wont draw conclusions based on that and say for instance people from UP/Bihar have a thick regional accent. The reason being it depends on the individual and the schools he/she went to, how dedicated were they in learning grammar/pronunciation did they take part in school plays etc. Again lots of generalization in your statements, but lets move on.

You are not understanding I am talking about fine art students/ artists. 

1 hour ago, msplash9 said:

Just because he is here for long does not mean that he can say whatever he wants. He said something that a few don't agree and they objected to that. That is the purpose of a forum right ?

Rightarmfast is one of the very few posters that I respect here and appreciated the efforts he took to post the video of that Bihari fast bowler [Rehan Khan ?] . But this time I could not agree on something what he said and that is it , Nothing personal and let's move on

I will take the blame, and take it as a feedback. The least of my intention was to be racist, because I am not! Sometime you just say something you dont mean. I did that, and I deserve to be given the flak

Basil Thampi gets his 2nd wicket with a hostile bouncer

3 wickets from 3 overs giving only 12  runs

He is so impressive

Pace + nasty steep bounce + accuracy  + inswing + great yorker + great bouncer + slower ball

Almost all deliveries in good areas, whether it is the beginning overs or death overs

He looks like a  " ready bowler "  and not a rookie

Take him in our LOI team immediately

Amol Majumdar can't  praise him enough

Edited by express bowling
1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Basil Thampi gets his 2nd wicket with a hostile bouncer

3 wickets from 3 overs giving only 12  runs

He is so impressive

Pace + nasty steep bounce + accuracy  + inswing + great yorker + great bouncer + slower ball

Almost all deliveries in good areas, whether it is the beginning overs or death overs

He looks like a  " ready bowler "  and not a rookie

Take him in our LOI team immediately

Amol Majumdar can't  praise him enough

That ball to get rid of Asnodkar was a beauty. Pace and bounce. Batsman didn't have a clue. Good that Thampi got to bowl early today.

@Cricketics Please post the gifs of Thampi's bowling today.