Yuz chahal

He is OK for now. Kuldeep is a better talent. Chahal type of bowling would not work out of the box in odi's and tests. He relies more on batsman attacking him.If given a decent run he would become Jadeja type bowler in shorter time than what jadeja took for what he is now. Positive about him is he is really thinking before bowling.

Edit : By jadeja type I didn't mean technically but role wise.

Edited by Pollack

Chahal got 3 wickets today...whilst even having 3 catches dropped off his own building (twice he himself was the culprit). On his day, clearly has the potential to run through a side, like he did against England in Bengaluru. Chahal and Yadav should be both backed to the hilt to see how they develop. Then before the wold cup we must make a decision about which two (or 3) to take to England out of Ashwin, Jadeja, Chahal and Kuldeep. 

I find him a very good t20 bowler, yet to be impressed in odi

Actually game became a kind of t20 gams today. Its suits his bowling when batsman has to go after him and RR are against batsman. His real test wud be in odi where batsman will have to time to keep playing him around wud then he be able to produce wkts . 

This is were i find kuldeep  a better long format bowler

2 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Very impressive again today . As impressive as Kuldeep and yet no hype on icf for him. 

Defo better fielder 

him and Kuldeep could be deadly combo in white ball cricket , the format which wrist spinners thrive in . 

Chahal excites me as much as Kuldeep 

Chahal dropped two catches so don't know about being a better fielder.

On 2/1/2017 at 12:38 PM, King Tendulkar said:

What a great performance and great series . Skill to open bowling as well 

no one on icf hyped . Tears for no Kuldeep yadav here 

but great pick . Pat on back for selectors ?

Go back and check my posts on Chahal over the last 16 months.   To the point, @Pollack taunted me about his performance during the recent SL series. 

19 hours ago, sandeep said:

Go back and check my posts on Chahal over the last 16 months.   To the point, @Pollack taunted me about his performance during the recent SL series. 

It had effectively been a twenty over game from one side. Chahal is good for it. The taunt was in the context of Kuldeep vs Chahal comparison. Both are better than Ashwin and Jadeja in LOI. However I stand by what I said: Kuldeep better than Chahal in LOI but more specifically ODIs and if it ever comes to selecting only one of the two in playing eleven, its going to be Kuldeep only.Chahal as backup. In t20 its a close call. You cannot go wrong with any of them.

On 18/09/2017 at 2:14 AM, King Tendulkar said:

Very impressive again today . As impressive as Kuldeep and yet no hype on icf for him. 

Defo better fielder 

him and Kuldeep could be deadly combo in white ball cricket , the format which wrist spinners thrive in . 

Chahal excites me as much as Kuldeep 

Kuldeep has been rightly hyped more.

2 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Been fantastic since got in Indian team . Out bowled icf darling Kuldeep Yadav imo :phehe:

could he be test match option ? Frankly in odi and t20 fast becoming one of first names on team sheets 

credit to selectors to pick him ? Despite no icf  hype ?

Chahal wasn't hyped because he has never been outstanding in domestics. He got more eyeballs and recognition only due to IPL. 

Aren't you the one who keeps crying about hyping players based on IPL only? So what happened now? why are you crying about icf not hyping chahal based on IPL.? Even recently he has been only good in domestics. Not outstanding. Though he has been fantastic in Internationals now.