Result Prediction : India vs Bangladesh

tweaker

Result Prediction : India vs Bangladesh test  

20 members have voted

1. 1. How will India win the test against Bangladesh

• Inning win
    • Comfortable win
    • Win in 3 day

Toyger fans always work themselves into a righteous froth before and at times during games.  Its to be expected - the post-game timeframe is not that much fun for them - they've got to milk this time for all its worth.  And not to stereotype too much, but our banga-bandhus definitely tend to be more emotional (oops sorry "passionate") than others.  

Fans idiocy apart, their team is slowly building up.  They arguably have better batting potential than either SL or PAK in the near future.  Question for them is, can they execute during game situations.  Just like they got Walsh for their bowlers, I think a stint with the likes of Pravin Amre would do wonders for them.  I think Amre is probably the best batting coach in the world.  But it doesn't even need to be him per se, someone quality like that, who can provide the proper inputs.  That SL coach is a good team manager for them, but they need some SME guidance on the test batting front.  There's good raw material there in the likes of Sarkar, Mahmudullah, and that other middle order bat whose name I forget.

On 2/3/2017 at 0:22 AM, maniac said:

I think Bangladesh will compete even though a loss is likely. They have been playing heartwarming cricket lately. Their batsmen are decent on SC tracks and they have a couple of good spinners.

Did you look at their practice game score ? India A bowling looks below par more like India B

It is very sad to read comments of Bangladeshi fans.They have said that they have not taken this one off test seriously .They will easily defeat India in the test & they take this test as practice match before their test series against Srilanka. :facepalm:

Edited by tweaker

I hope Bangladesh pull off a shock victory...only way to build a rivalry that is marketable.

They are the perfect replacement for Pakistan; similar size economy (and soon to overtake Pak) and population, wear green jerseys, alot of marketing interest can be piqued from both sides of the border, and the baggage of equally nutjob fans would make this a good rivalry.

But they need to compete!!!!!!!!!!! (with bat & bowl, not their mouths & arses & tears ahahahaha) 

So I hope and pray for shock Bangla victory, obviously if this remotely minute probability happens, just have to mute the Bangla fans for sometime lol

46 minutes ago, kruiser said:

Just hope that there are not the slightest Umpiring errors in favor of India, otherwise you know what BD fans are going to say! 

Is DRS going to be used? 

Let's hope there are umpiring blunders in favor of India, who cares what the BD fans think or do, it would be fun either way watching those bang bro fans whine and cry :phehe: