List of talented, young fast bowlers with pace in India

ShebbySB

Best fast bowler in our country right now is Shami.Umesh,Ishant,BK,Bumrah are other leading seam

bowlers right now.Seam bowling allrounder Hardik is also sharp,can bowl 140+ when he wants to.But

besides them there are some other talented fast bowlers in the country right now.

1)Varun Aaron (Fast) (Fastest Indian bowler with intl. exp)

2)Shardul Thakur (Fast med) (skillfull,137-142k at his best)

3)Nathu Singh (pacy,skiddy,he's 140-145ks at his peak)

4)Ankit Rajpoot (tall,quick bowler.Very promising,his fastest till now is 147-148ks till now)

5)Rahul Shukla (Strong,hit the deck bowler,can bowl upto high 140s)

6)Mohd Siraj (Tall,sharp..looked faster than what he clocked,very good FC performance in this season)

7)Aniket Chowdhury (Tall,only decent left ar seamer right now,selected in the India A squad)

8)Basil Thampi (Pacy,clocking 140-145ks in domestic speedguns,looks a complete LOI bowler,only 23)

9)Sandeep Warrier (Skiddy,bowling 137-140ks in domestic speedguns,looks pretty sharp,as done well for Kerala)

10)Pradeep Sangwan (Has improved his pace,decent left arm seamer,can also bat)

Pawan Suyal was very impressive but has faded away with injuries.Avesh Khan,Navdeep Saini,Ravi Kiran,

Chama Milind and Sran are also in contention but they will not be in my list of 10 for now.Any other bowlers young

bowler with pace,potential I've missed?I've not considered mediocre Sid Kaul or any other tried and tested failures.

Only bowlers with feasible chance of representing the nation have been considered.

Edited by ShebbySB
4 minutes ago, ShebbySB said:

Aaron clocked 153.5 kph on domestic speedguns. :giggle:

That was an one-off ball and most deliveries he was bowling were  under 150 k.....but just imagine how quick he was bowling before his injury

After his injury,  the fastest I saw Aaron bowl was 133 k to 147 k in domestic cricket when he was bowling 138 k to 151 k in  internationals

Edited by express bowling
2 minutes ago, ShebbySB said:

Aaron clocked 153.5 kph on domestic speedguns. :giggle:

Yes sometimes the domestic speedguns get it right, the batters looked like they were afraid for their lives.

From the bowlers list I see most potential in test with

Aniket

Nathu

Warrier

Rajpoot

For ODI

Thampi

Sangwan

Aaron

For T20

Thampi

Sangwan

I am not a big fan of S Thakur at all, also hopefully N Saini is the taller faster version of BK so let's see him bowl

Suyal is not injured had one injury and has comeback well and not lost his pace was very good bowler for Delhi and was topping Ranji charts before that, but G Gambhir does not pick him , hopefully he switches to Uttaranchal, Chattisgarh or some other team to show what he's got

1 minute ago, MCcricket said:

Yes sometimes the domestic speedguns get it right, the batters looked like they were afraid for their lives.

From the bowlers list I see most potential in test with

Aniket

Nathu

Warrier

Rajpoot

For ODI

Thampi

Sangwan

Aaron

For T20

Thampi

Sangwan

I am not a big fan of S Thakur at all, also hopefully N Saini is the taller faster version of BK so let's see him bowl

Suyal is not injured had one injury and has comeback well and not lost his pace was very good bowler for Delhi and was topping Ranji charts before that, but G Gambhir does not pick him , hopefully he switches to Uttaranchal, Chattisgarh or some other team to show what he's got

Slower than before...needs to get his mojo back.

I saw the india west indies test match at wankhade ..saw shammi bowling his skidding high pace bowls and he clean bowled a few west indies batsman.

3 out of his 6 balls were higher then 140k and these 3 balls beat the batsman like any thing ..entire team behaved as if the wicket would just have gone.. I saw this match from the stadium.

shammi was just too good ...was seriously scaring the batsman not for hurting the batsman but for getting the batsman Out.

Also I will include Barinder Sran.

Even among all the youngsters, I just hope we get Aaron in soon and provide him with appropriate rest when needed and handle him with care. The guy needs to be given a long run. He has already played and knows what it is like to play at international cricket, so among all, he is the one I am most excited about seeing play for India soon again.

They should organize a tournament like challenger trophy now in off season with India A, B and senior team.

Put Thampi, Aaron and Sran in one team

Put Rajpoot, Thakur and Siraj in one team

Put Nathu, Warrior and Sangwan in one team.

These are good bowling attacks. It was be good to see how the trio of Aaron, Thampi and Sran do together. We have a good pool of fast bowlers, just need to give them time and confidence.