Sign in to follow this  
ShebbySB

List of talented, young fast bowlers with pace in India

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Has he ever played any Ranji or domestic game

Rajasthan has to have the best bowling attack in domestic teams - Nathu, aniket, pankaj, deepak, ul haq, Rahul chahar and now this guy

He has not played Ranji trophy yet. He played DY Patil last month and now selected for Delhi Vijay  Hazare team. 

7 minutes ago, express bowling said:

I hope DD picks up Khejroliya ( as he was bowling at their nets ).  They are good at giving promising youngsters a lot of actual games.

But he is not in the auction.

Can he be included despite that  ?

someone said he is in the auction.

PS: yes, he is there.

Kulwant Khejroliya Bowler ₹10,00,000
Edited by rkt.india

2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

I think DD might go for Nathu

Would be the best option for him. Hope that happens.

2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Dravid thinks highly of him.

Where did you read that  ?

I hope this translates into a A-team spot for Nathu  soon.

31 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Would be the best option for him. Hope that happens.

I hope this translates into a A-team spot for Nathu  soon.

Dravid called Mathur &  told him to look after Nathu.There was some problem between Rajasthan board & BCCI after they appointed Lalit Modi their head .Mathur was appointed head of the Rajasthan board & Dravid didn't wanted this to effect Nathu 's career

59 minutes ago, express bowling said:

The day the court appointed an ad hoc committee to run Rajasthan cricket, its convenor, Amrit Mathur, received a call from Rahul Dravid. The gist of the conversation was: "this boy" is good, please keep an eye out for him.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ranji-trophy-2015-16/content/story/932791.html

Say thanks to Rahul Dravid who first noticed Nathu's pace during Rajasthan Royals' trials couple of years ago, urged Rajasthan selectors to keep an eye on him and now he's been given a chance to play for Board President's XI against South Africans. 

http://www.fastcricket.com/entry/4496/

37 minutes ago, tweaker said:

Dravid called Mathur &  told him to look after Nathu.There was some problem between Rajasthan board & BCCI after they appointed Lalit Modi their head .Mathur was appointed head of the Rajasthan board & Dravid didn't wanted this to effect Nathu 's career

11 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

The day the court appointed an ad hoc committee to run Rajasthan cricket, its convenor, Amrit Mathur, received a call from Rahul Dravid. The gist of the conversation was: "this boy" is good, please keep an eye out for him.

Say thanks to Rahul Dravid who first noticed Nathu's pace during Rajasthan Royals' trials couple of years ago, urged Rajasthan selectors to keep an eye on him and now he's been given a chance to play for Board President's XI against South Africans. 

Thanks guys      : )

Rahul Dravid is excellent at spotting raw talent who are fit for international cricket.

And  perhaps the only high profile cricketer from India who has shown the will to work  with them actively to develop them from an young age.

Respect       :hatsoff:

Edited by express bowling

4 hours ago, express bowling said:

Rahul Dravid is excellent at spotting raw talent who are fit for international cricket.

And  perhaps the only high profile cricketer from India who has shown the will to work  with them actively to develop them from an young age.

Rahul and kumble are key for virat, if he wants to continue his jaggernaut outside Asia......Indian cricket is in very good hands

12 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

Rahul and kumble are key for virat, if he wants to continue his jaggernaut outside Asia......Indian cricket is in very good hands

We need to find a couple of more fast bowlers who can take wickets in test matches and are preferably all-condition bowlers.

If Shami is injured we may struggle to take 20 wickets outside Asia .... and that may happen even he is fit.

On Nathu:

However, more than the money, it was a dream coming true. "I have always wanted to play for India and being picked up by a top IPL side meant I was slowly getting there," he said. Destiny, though, had other plans as a shoulder injury meant Nathu would warm the benches throughout the T20 league. That was a huge setback for the bowler who was being talked about as the next big thing on the Team India run-up. Nathu never quite recovered from that shock. Inconsistent form meant he wasn't even a regular in the Team Rajasthan Ranji Trophy side. One good Duleep Trophy match was never going to be enough for him to realise his dream. "I am a kind of bowler who relies on pace," Nathu told TOI on Wednesday. "But throughout last season, I just could not step on the pace. I was bowling slowly and my heart wasn't into it." He wasn't getting the right kind of opportunities either.

That, Nathu says, has changed with him regaining full fitness. "I am bowling at over 140 kmph again." With another IPL auction around the corner, Nathu is hoping to hit the jackpot again.Mumbai Indians have released him and he is back in the auction pool with a base price of Rs 30 lakh.

16 minutes ago, Bleed-Blue said:

On Nathu:

However, more than the money, it was a dream coming true. "I have always wanted to play for India and being picked up by a top IPL side meant I was slowly getting there," he said. Destiny, though, had other plans as a shoulder injury meant Nathu would warm the benches throughout the T20 league. That was a huge setback for the bowler who was being talked about as the next big thing on the Team India run-up. Nathu never quite recovered from that shock. Inconsistent form meant he wasn't even a regular in the Team Rajasthan Ranji Trophy side. One good Duleep Trophy match was never going to be enough for him to realise his dream. "I am a kind of bowler who relies on pace," Nathu told TOI on Wednesday. "But throughout last season, I just could not step on the pace. I was bowling slowly and my heart wasn't into it." He wasn't getting the right kind of opportunities either.

That, Nathu says, has changed with him regaining full fitness. "I am bowling at over 140 kmph again." With another IPL auction around the corner, Nathu is hoping to hit the jackpot again.Mumbai Indians have released him and he is back in the auction pool with a base price of Rs 30 lakh.

Source?

5 hours ago, express bowling said:

Excellent       :nice:

Kulwant is bowling here at 2:06:31 . Baba safi pathan and Nathu singh also bowling in the match . Kulwant looked quicker to me  than both of them. Bowled some pretty good yorkers and slower balls in the end. Nathu looked a little slower though when compared to his other telecasted matches. Baba also could be bowling around 140 range

@express bowling @rkt.india Your views please 

6 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I expect David to eventually become the most important man in indian cricket administration.

13 hours ago, msplash9 said:

Kulwant is bowling here at 2:06:31 . Baba safi pathan and Nathu singh also bowling in the match . Kulwant looked quicker to me  than both of them. Bowled some pretty good yorkers and slower balls in the end. Nathu looked a little slower though when compared to his other telecasted matches. Baba also could be bowling around 140 range

Pleasantly surprised that  Kulwant Singh did not look like a rookie pacer  during the end overs.  He was bowling decent yorkers and slower ones as you said.   Looked around 135 k to 147 k range to me....although " eye-speed-guns "  can be so wrong.  His run-up and action looks good.  Does depend on bounce quite a bit during the early overs.  Does he have a stock ball  ? ..... did not become clear.  

Nathu is back to bowling almost full pace it seems....but was not keen to use the short ball.  Is it some mental issue due to his shoulder injury  ?   Attempted some yorkers at sufficient pace.

Babashafi looked good too.  Atleast fast-medium in terms of pace.

6 hours ago, express bowling said:

I suppose you have forgotten that Dravid too was a trundler lover. In his post match ceremony he had said and Iquote ' We do not have bowlers who can bowl fast so there's no point them trying to do so. Its better they stick to line n length. He said that when India did have a few bowlers bowling 145+ consistently

9 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

I suppose you have forgotten that Dravid too was a trundler lover. In his post match ceremony he had said and Iquote ' We do not have bowlers who can bowl fast so there's no point them trying to do so. Its better they stick to line n length. He said that when India did have a few bowlers bowling 145+ consistently

When did this happen  ?  I did not listen to this bit.

As coach, he is picking  quick bowlers mostly, both in A teams as well as U19.

23 hours ago, msplash9 said:

He is quick for sure.

On 03/02/2017 at 4:11 PM, ShebbySB said:

Best fast bowler in our country right now is Shami.Umesh,Ishant,BK,Bumrah are other leading seam

bowlers right now.Seam bowling allrounder Hardik is also sharp,can bowl 140+ when he wants to.But

besides them there are some other talented fast bowlers in the country right now.

1)Varun Aaron (Fast) (Fastest Indian bowler with intl. exp)

2)Shardul Thakur (Fast med) (skillfull,137-142k at his best)

3)Nathu Singh (pacy,skiddy,he's 140-145ks at his peak)

4)Ankit Rajpoot (tall,quick bowler.Very promising,his fastest till now is 147-148ks till now)

5)Rahul Shukla (Strong,hit the deck bowler,can bowl upto high 140s)

6)Mohd Siraj (Tall,sharp..looked faster than what he clocked,very good FC performance in this season)

7)Aniket Chowdhury (Tall,only decent left ar seamer right now,selected in the India A squad)

8)Basil Thampi (Pacy,clocking 140-145ks in domestic speedguns,looks a complete LOI bowler,only 23)

9)Sandeep Warrier (Skiddy,bowling 137-140ks in domestic speedguns,looks pretty sharp,as done well for Kerala)

10)Pradeep Sangwan (Has improved his pace,decent left arm seamer,can also bat)

Pawan Suyal was very impressive but has faded away with injuries.Avesh Khan,Navdeep Saini,Ravi Kiran,

Chama Milind and Sran are also in contention but they will not be in my list of 10 for now.Any other bowlers young

bowler with pace,potential I've missed?I've not considered mediocre Sid Kaul or any other tried and tested failures.

Only bowlers with feasible chance of representing the nation have been considered.

I plan to track them closely in this ipl.

Only problem is 4 over bowling stamina can be maintained by 50 percent fit bowlers too.

Test bowling fitness requires 22 over bowling and odi requires 10.

Pace energy speed should not go down too.

So I guess I will need to follow their fielding too.

If they are super fast on fielding like umesh they may have stamina too.

Seeing varun bowl I could easily make out few points...

1. He is faster than umesh on pace.

2. He is as smart and intelligent as umesh.

3. Umesh is the better fielder.

4. Both are pure tail ender batsmen.

5. Umesh has better fitness and stamina.

6. Varun s fitness is a big suspect.

7. Varun could end his career like vrv Singh who was also spoken highly but never delivered though munaf and sreesanth delivered for some time at least.

5 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

7. Varun could end his career like vrv Singh who was also spoken highly but never delivered though munaf and sreesanth delivered for some time at least.

i think you r wrong about VARUN he was more skillful and intelligent then Umesh who was a natural athlete , Varun just needs a break n he will make it hopefully, he is not fragile as before and did not have major injuries in last 4 years, he can bowl serious pace, gets more bounce also can reverse n swing n seam. also not afraid to bowl bumpers, he had a slight problem with his radar which seems to have been fixed based on his recent performances in domestics , also don't rate SHARDUL AT ATLL N HE TO ME IS MEDIOCRE LIKE Dhawal, pawan Suyal had one injury n he bowled pace after that touching 144 k , his problem being Gambhir n DELHI SELECTIONS.

6 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

You lost the argument as soon as you called Umesh smart and intelligent.:fear1: And then Varun is similar.:phehe:

7 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Umesh is a natural athlete while Varun is certainly smarter b/w the 2.Both should be in the India setup along with Shami.

Edited by ShebbySB