Sign in to follow this  
ShebbySB

List of talented, young fast bowlers with pace in India

On 1/29/2018 at 8:02 PM, express bowling said:

Avesh bowled 138 k to 142 k in the first spell of the only IPL match he played last season. In his 2nd spell he pulled his hamstring.

His USP is the steep bounce and zip he gets off the deck. He came across as more of a seam bowler than a swing bowler.

I have very high hopes of him and expect him to bowl 135 k to 145 k within a short time.

It was good to see that he was taken as a practice bowler in S.A. May facilitate his Team India inclusion eventually.

avesh needs to work on his flexibility

23 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Avesh is a perfect test match material with steep bounce and skiddy pace don't you think so bro???

but he has not been doing well in Ranji.  He needs to do well in Ranji.  I dont think he can be successful in tests until he does that. Same goes for Khaleel who might be better in LOIs than test, atm.

Edited by rkt.india

7 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

but he has not been doing well in Ranji.  He needs to do well in Ranji.  I dont think he can be successful in tests until he does that. Same goes for Khaleel who might be better in LOIs than test, atm.

Again stamina issues I guess the reason why he isn't doing  well in ranjis otherwise that skiddy pace is enough to deceive batsman in test format, he looks exhausted after 2 or 4 overs

On 1/29/2018 at 4:55 AM, Amit228 said:

Ya i know but during u19 world cup in Bangladesh he was shorter nd slower than avesh.. Avesh was tall nd quick

Naah he was even tall then but very slender side n his pace wasn't that slow eaither bowled around 137-138 ks then