Tamilnadu Political Drama

vvvslaxman

1 hour ago, BeautifulGame said:

Will see how many MLA support he actually has .

Doubt it will stop Sasikala becoming CM.Most were her loyalists who she hand picked during last assembly elections.

Will be a surprise if they turn against her.

appears she was planning post jaya world meticulously, almost as if she know when jj will go.

OPS has backing of public. If MLA s don't do a U Turn they will have to face the backlash at home.   I think he did this after getting sizable support. Even MLAs were   caught off guard. Not everyone is behind Sasi.

Elections is in 41/2 years time .Most of these MLAs priority for now is ensuring the government isn't collapsing so that they can enjoy the power for reminder of rule.

So unless a significant MLAs move towards Paneer it ain't happening.Considering most were Sasikala loyalists it's unlikely.

i think he needs around 40 to defect with DMK having 89 ? but he is a loyalist so he wont defect, so for him to really make it bad for ADMK (thevar goons) he just needs a 10-15 to follow him and make a separate party.

You need 2/3rd MLAs to jump ship otherwise will lose the MLA post.

Also DMK+ Congress has 98 MLAs ,so actually need only 20 MLA support not 40.Very unlikely though.

A lot of jokes on OPS - Paneer Tikka to Paneer Nahi Tika! But, it seems like a lot of players have entered now. Definitely, DMK is trying to break AIADMK, but is Stalin so smart to do that? MK is in hospital, la JJ. OPS did a good move to get public support, but without money he can't do much.

Chinnamma shouldn't become CM as there is a no public sympathy or support for her. People are calling her all kinds of names. Rumors are that she spent 60 cr on each MLA to get their vote. A lot of JJ corrupt money has resurfaced. BJP has definitely manoeuvred the court cases, but they can't do much other than courts to prevent Sasikala.

Sasikala becoming CM is worse than Sonia becoming PM. I think it is a shame if people let her become.

Edited by coffee_rules