Tamilnadu Political Drama

vvvslaxman

A lot of jokes on OPS - Paneer Tikka to Paneer Nahi Tika! But, it seems like a lot of players have entered now. Definitely, DMK is trying to break AIADMK, but is Stalin so smart to do that? MK is in hospital, la JJ. OPS did a good move to get public support, but without money he can't do much.

Chinnamma shouldn't become CM as there is a no public sympathy or support for her. People are calling her all kinds of names. Rumors are that she spent 60 cr on each MLA to get their vote. A lot of JJ corrupt money has resurfaced. BJP has definitely manoeuvred the court cases, but they can't do much other than courts to prevent Sasikala.

Sasikala becoming CM is worse than Sonia becoming PM. I think it is a shame if people let her become.

BJP must finance OPS.

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Don't know, but AIADMK to win landslide needed some caste politics. You/somebody from TN might be able to tell. There is always caste coalition in play in all state elections..may be not in Punjab.

ADMK - gounders + devars

PMK - vanniyars

DMK - least caste dependent + minorities + dalits ( still allocate seats based on caste in elections )

VCK - dalits

congress - no one votes for them 

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

mannargudi mafia has spread it's tentacles now. It is hard to fight that kind of money backing already established caste alliances.  Depends on how many MLAs get behind OPS.

i think irresptive of caste people have soft corner for OPS...

sasikala taking over ADMK+CM will definitely annoy gounders ..

during jallikattu protests few admk guys blasted senaapaty/adhi who were taking centerstage as kannada speaking vokkaliga gounders  unnecesarily which turned out to be false ..

I hope people come out in support of OPS.

Can't believe the audacity of power hungry  non elected person.

I thought the days of 'rabri like' CM appointments were over.

Rabri was just a silly puppet....this one seems like an evil monster in the making.

Kamal hasan has asked the influential co stars t come ut in the open and support.

I hope the likes of Rajnikant  speak out too.

Meanwhile...

Sasikala herds MLAs to undisclosed location as governor keeps her guessing

Rabri was just a silly puppet....this one seems like an evil monster in the making.

Kamal hasan has asked the influential co stars t come ut in the open and support.

Meanwhile...

All the MLAs have gone to Delhi to meet President .

46 minutes ago, beetle said:

Meanwhile...

kamal starting posting lots of tweets after the death of amms :giggle:

1 hour ago, velu said:

kamal starting posting lots of tweets after the death of amms :giggle:

All his and madhavan tweets are vague. They are not openly suggesting anything.All they might be saying no to sasikala.

Edited by gattaca