How the ICC rushed to plunder BCCI's treasures, much like the tale of Ali Baba and Cassim

Ironhide

19 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/india/content/story/750861.html

IMG_6191.PNG

357 off 869 =41%, so contributing 72-68% of the revenue and getting back 41% , so losing around 41% of ind share.

90% of ICF was against Srinivasan, still is so i guess it serves you right.

let me get it he wanted Indias share to be 507 mil and Manohar made it 290. If the money is spent on development territories i can accept, why the f should India bank roll pakistan,zim and BD boss? lol we hardly play them. Now they will get Indian money. This has to reach the parliament, if SC and the piece of crap BCCI do not have the balls to protect Indian interests then someone who can should be asked to.

10 minutes ago, Vilander said:

90% of ICF was against Srinivasan, still is so i guess it serves you right.

let me get it he wanted Indias share to be 507 mil and Manohar made it 290. If the money is spent on development territories i can accept, why the f should India bank roll pakistan,zim and BD boss? lol we hardly play them. Now they will get Indian money. This has to reach the parliament, if SC and the piece of crap BCCI do not have the balls to protect Indian interests then someone who can should be asked to.

I want Srini Mama Back. :hitler:

14 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

and not to forget a free piggy ride to the like of aus and eng if not bankrolling them as well,truly we are a land of great souls

This is my biggest issue.  I don't mind Indian money being shared with Ireland, Afghanistan, associate members, even Zim, SL, Bang - heck even greenbros to a certain extent.  But why England and Australia get to feed at the trough?  This is  a sham.

13 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

got to say this supreme court affair and the icc timings look too well coordinated to be coincidental,media too has presented a biased opinion ,all in all pretty well played.

Exactly. Also that IPL game/venue cancellations and all at behest of court. This bit is messier than Srini or Lalit

49 minutes ago, sandeep said:

This is my biggest issue.  I don't mind Indian money being shared with Ireland, Afghanistan, associate members, even Zim, SL, Bang - heck even greenbros to a certain extent.  But why England and Australia get to feed at the trough?  This is  a sham.

Eng infuriates me too, 2017 2019 icc events and a bigger share of revenues...they hardly lost anything.

1 hour ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

I want Srini Mama Back. :hitler:

i guess we have the SC to thank for that, they have gone ape **** on Srini and his gang. They wont be back unfortunately, SC in all its might and wisdom did not care to see that is is not serving Indian interests. The only way is some politician takes interest in this and it somehow gets mentioned in parliament,  and they decide to have a go at SC and BCCI can get back to normal and take on ICC. Basically we are screwed.

2 minutes ago, mishra said:

If it is explained to people, On news channels, Supreme Court wont have balls to oppose any further.

takes time to galvanize opinion, and takes very charismatic leadership, with BCCI and its SC anointed morally scrupulous sadhus at helm i guess it wont be happening any time soon unfortunately.

47 minutes ago, Vilander said:

takes time to galvanize opinion, and takes very charismatic leadership, with BCCI and its SC anointed morally scrupulous sadhus at helm i guess it wont be happening any time soon unfortunately.

Kind of agree here.All it needs is agree couple of bilateral series against small nations. Some money via IPL auctions and they will change their vote. But I guess it is not going to happen as these guys have neither experience, nor knowledge nor guts nor capability. They are tools to politics. How can one expect them to play politics

Just now, mishra said:

Kind of agree here.All it needs is agree couple of bilateral series against small nations. Some money via IPL auctions and they will change their vote. But I guess it is not going to happen as these guys have neither experience, nor knowledge nor guts nor capability. They are tools to politics. How can one expect them to play politics

I know, the 7 votes..lol all except Pak,SA and Eng should have been against it. it would have been easy even to take CSA to the side and fix them.

4 minutes ago, Vilander said:

I know, the 7 votes..lol all except Pak,SA and Eng should have been against it. it would have been easy even to take CSA to the side and fix them.

BCCI should come up with a new proposal which pays more to 3 and nothing to rest. That should fix them. And offcourse immediate with drawl from  Cahmpions trophy and then no biannual t20 world cup.