Spiceless pitch-Expected better from Hyderabad

maniac

Looks like a dull draw.....don't see anything in this pitch. Bangladesh has a decent batting line up capable of drawing the game. Tamim,Shakib,Mushfiqur and Mahamadullah.

No Grass for Bhuvi,No Bounce for Ishant,Not Dry enough for reverse swing for Yadav and most importantly no spin fo Ash/Jadeja.

30 minutes ago, maniac said:

Looks like a dull draw.....don't see anything in this pitch. Bangladesh has a decent batting line up capable of drawing the game. Tamim,Shakib,Mushfiqur and Mahamadullah.

No Grass for Bhuvi,No Bounce for Ishant,Not Dry enough for reverse swing for Yadav and most importantly no spin fo Ash/Jadeja.

You said the same for Chennai test and then got pwned. Will be a repeat in this test 'Mr Cricket Acumen 420'.

Will bump when India wins this test!

The pitch was offering some turn from session 2.  Bangladesh will have to bat last on this pitch

Their batsmen are not that good against pace and bounce either.

Even if the pitch remains flattish...we have shown in the series against England that we can win on flat pitches....3 of the 4 test wins were on flat decks, barring the Mumbai test which was a turner from day 1.  Same with the last test against NZ.

They will face scoreboard pressure.

Our test team is on a roll and in a very positive frame of mind now....and that helps a lot too.

I am sure of an Indian  win.

Edited by express bowling
8 hours ago, ykvyas said:

....and then Mr Acumen , with tail between his legs, will write " you guys did not get it - it was a jinx thread "....;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Forever Indian said:

You said the same for Chennai test and then got pwned. Will be a repeat in this test 'Mr Cricket Acumen 420'.

Will bump when India wins this test!

WTF u guys believe I want India to lose the game? Or I am into jinxing superstitions.

I want India to win and obviously teams have won on flattest of surfaces before but the fact is this is a patta and this gives a weak team like Bangladesh their best shot to salvage a draw as well.

WTF u guys believe I want India to lose the game? Or I am into jinxing superstitions.

I want India to win and obviously teams have won on flattest of surfaces before but the fact is this is a patta and this gives a weak team like Bangladesh their best shot to salvage a draw as well.

Check your similar past thread history and you will answer yourself . Grow up and stop creating meaningless threads which u create just to seek attention /boast your so called "acumen" and term them jinx thread later on when ur acumen fails you. why people do not react as bitterly to other's post as they do to yours? ask yourself.

6 hours ago, ykvyas said:

Check your similar past thread history and you will answer yourself . Grow up and stop creating meaningless threads which u create just to seek attention /boast your so called "acumen" and term them jinx thread later on when ur acumen fails you. why people do not react as bitterly to other's post as they do to yours? ask yourself.

Are you my frickin shrink? Lol this is a forum....everyone has an opinion...you don't like something you ignore, you disagree with something you are free to do so and Express yourself.

cant believe you have to be schooled in basic forum rules 101.

As I said even in the previous thread or on this one I never said India will get smashed or India will lose.i commented on the pitch. 

It it is not like teams have not won or lost badly on the flattest of pitches.doesnt take the fact that pitch is flat...how difficult it is to understand a simple concept.

As far as acumen goes it comes with being a student of the game and watching the game with utmost dedication. Doesn't belong exclusively to me...just like everyone has a 6 pack under that gut...you just have to work out to achieve it...that guy with the 6 pack of cricket acumen is me.