Australia would slaughter India on these kind of pitches

narenpande1

Warner and Steve Smith would mercilessly slaughter any bowling on these type of pitches.

I blame the brainless Indian media for putting constant pressure around the pitches.

What sort of an insipid pitch is this for the 5th day in the sub-continent ?

Chennai pitch against England too was a disgrace.

South Africa prepared pitches to destroy Lanka on their home pitches.  Nobody speaks about it.

Why are we apologetic and why do we need such flat pitches at home ?

I think it will take a beating from Aussies for the idiots guiding our pitch preparation to come to their senses.

And then we will make pitches to suit ourselves, and then we will get accused of doctoring pitches. 

Why can't we create turning pitches from the get go ?

46 minutes ago, kira said:

Stop overrating Australia, we will slaughter them on any kind of wicket in India, seriously what is up with the inferiority complex of some posters or is this a jinx attempt? We don't need jinxes to beat them

And India would underestimate Australia st it's Peril. Aussies are a proud cricketing nation, the most successful of all time by far. Do you expect them to play badly on flat as road pitches ?

Warner and Smith are in as good a form as Kohli. If we don't get pitches like we got against South Africa, we will be taken to the cleaners

10 minutes ago, narenpande1 said:

And India would underestimate Australia st it's Peril. Aussies are a proud cricketing nation, the most successful of all time by far. Do you expect them to play badly on flat as road pitches ?

Warner and Smith are in as good a form as Kohli. If we don't get pitches like we got against South Africa, we will be taken to the cleaners

:hysterical::hysterical:

Bhai Blood pressure ki medicine Leh lo, the best team currently is SA n Eng, AUS is way behind and India beat em convincingly, I only see Starc, Warner, Smith but the way the bowlers are bowling Ashwin, Jaddu, n hopefully will be K Yadav it will be difficult for them as well, also the way pacers are reversing n bowling aggressively with the new n semi new ,old ball it is an eye opener.

Ashwin, Jaddu, K Yadav, Shami, Ishant, Umesh, all capable n bowling well so I see them not winning one but don't even see a draw, Kohli will be charged up to show the Aussies who is the boss, also Aussie team is very in experienced, spinners mediocre, pacers ave only Starc is one strike Bowler, Mitchell n Shaun Marsh are decent but don't see them or anyone making an impact, you will see some centuries from Warner n Smith, Watford would have been good, also will be a test for Hazlewood.

What's up with this jumping on any opinion that is different from yours...can't we have a constructive discussion?

If Bangladesh was 1 session away from drawing a game than sure Aus have a better chance obviously. 

Only thing I differ here with the OP is that we won't lose either nor will Aus if we have similar pitches.

Aus play on the flattest of tracks at home maybe with a little more bounce than the one in Hyderabad.