Kohli v Smith v Williamson v Root?Who will be the better captain and Who will be the better Batsman

Who will be the better Captain and who will be the better Batsman?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the better Captain ?

• Virat Kohli
    • Steve Smith
    • Kane Williamson
    • Joe Root
  2. 2. who will be the better Batsman?

• Virat Kohli
    • Steve Smith
    • Kane Williamson
    • Joe Root

Hmm kohli is not a tactical captain yet. He is more of a lead from front captain. Ie somebody whose personal performances with the bat improve due to captaincy.

Would be interesting to see stats on kohli and Williamson with the bat at home

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

Smith is a poor captain, root hasn't even started, the competition is only between kohli and williamson when it comes to captaincy and I will choose kohli for now.

Williamson and Root are both a tier below smith and kohli when it comes to batting, Smith is ahead of the pack as of now but King Kohli has just started to turn it up in the test format, so I'll choose kohli based on his potential although smith is ahead.

King Kohli FTW :aha:

19 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

How isn't Smit clearly ahead of others?

Few reasons icfers preferring kohli might be 

1). An Extraordinary chaser. Chasing is very vital aspect of today's ODI which tests batting skills,cricketing acumen and  pressure handling all in one go.

2.) Range of shots and grace. Smith is an eyesore for many(including myself) and recently his shuffling across off stump has made it fugly.

3.)Many have impression(wrong) that he is not as impactful as kohli is.

4.) He is an Indian.He is as good as one can get and difference between him and smith is not much either.So we definitely are hopeful he is better.Both are above the rest though.

Edited by Pollack
Smith is a poor captain, root hasn't even started, the competition is only between kohli and williamson when it comes to captaincy and I will choose kohli for now.

Williamson and Root are both a tier below smith and kohli when it comes to batting, Smith is ahead of the pack as of now but King Kohli has just started to turn it up in the test format, so I'll choose kohli based on his potential although smith is ahead.

King Kohli FTW :aha:

16167fa44a6360edeffb265b20732688.jpg

Kohli is already the Greatest Asian test captain of All time. 

This match proves it, the die hard attitude and perseverance of this team is exemplary, compare this to the doomed Dhoni era. 

The fast bowling Culture and Never Give up attitude along with away series victory is all a result of the GOAT asian test captain's leadership abilities. 

What a Champion. :adore:

This match also proves that Rahane won the aus 21 tour with Kohli's team. He was very lucky. 

4 minutes ago, Adamant said:

This match also proves that Rahane won the aus 21 tours with Kohli's team. He was very lucky. 

Rahane picked his own team from reserves. If anything kohli won with rahane's team (siraj). If only he had enough iq to pick siraj in wtc final!

Edited by Serpico
5 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Kohli is already the Greatest Asian test captain of All time. 

This match proves it, the die hard attitude and perseverance of this team is exemplary, compare this to the doomed Dhoni era. 

The fast bowling Culture and Never Give up attitude along with away series victory is all a result of the GOAT asian test captain's leadership abilities. 

What a Champion. :adore:

This match also proves that Rahane won the aus 21 tour with Kohli's team. He was very lucky. 

:hysterical: