Tour Match: India A v Australia at Mumbai (BS) on Feb 17-19, 2017

tweaker

2 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

I still can't put my finger on why hardik is playing international cricket, he can't bowl and he defintely can't bat.is he here because of ipl success?

averages 53 in ODIs with the bat with an SR of 119 and 9 wickets in 7 games at 32 till now in ODIs. What more you want from a rookie alrounder?

Edited by rkt.india

Pandya did not bowl badly at all. Those deliveries Warner hit early on were good lengths. He got an edge from Steve Smith and Marsh too which eluded the sip and gully. 

Navdeep Saini beaten Warner for pace and bounce and that delivery to Renshaw was a dream delivery, reminiscent of how Anderson bowling to lefties.

Dinda didnt seem to trouble the batsmen at all.

Edited by rkt.india
14 minutes ago, MCcricket said:

It's a shame most boards cover their domestic for sure, A N practise tour games buy BCCI cannot do that.

Saini pace not sure but good movement n has smooth runup n action is like the WI bowlers of old, lol Achoke Dunda in A team , next we will see Pravin Tambe .

Navdeep has increased his pace. Last Vijay Hazare Trophy, I saw him bowl in a one day game between 135-142K for Delhi.

2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Navdeep has increased his pace. Last Vijay Hazare Trophy, I saw him bowl in a one day game between 135-142K for Delhi.

Yes he seems to have taken his bowling a level up like Sangwan also seems like domestic cricketers n bowlers n coaches now r more informed n we r seeing better athletes, stronger cricketers n faster bowlers on ave maybe last 10 years ave pace of domestic strike bowlers might have been up by 5 to 10 k.

It is a shame that Mumbai n some other state organisation still focus on mediocre Trundlers like Sandhu, Dhawal, smaller n some less pro intent centers will come to the fore because these states like Mah n Mumbai don't care n are nepotistic, Mumbai has promising M Amir but haven't heard about his selection, also Javed Khan for Delhi was told to be part n pro intent cricketers were impressed by them but you don't see them being picked.

21 minutes ago, MCcricket said:

Yes he seems to have taken his bowling a level up like Sangwan also seems like domestic cricketers n bowlers n coaches now r more informed n we r seeing better athletes, stronger cricketers n faster bowlers on ave maybe last 10 years ave pace of domestic strike bowlers might have been up by 5 to 10 k.

It is a shame that Mumbai n some other state organisation still focus on mediocre Trundlers like Sandhu, Dhawal, smaller n some less pro intent centers will come to the fore because these states like Mah n Mumbai don't care n are nepotistic, Mumbai has promising M Amir but haven't heard about his selection, also Javed Khan for Delhi was told to be part n pro intent cricketers were impressed by them but you don't see them being picked.

he has improved his bowling action since i saw him last. Before that, his bowling hand used to come across the left shoulder, brushing his right ear during rotation of the arm. Now his bowling hand is more over his right shoulder and not as close to his right ear which will help him stay more upright and generate pace consistently.

Edited by rkt.india
5 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

he has improved his bowling action since i saw him last. Before that, his bowling had used to come across the left shoulder, brushing his right ear during rotation of the arm. Now his bowling hand is more over his right shoulder and not as close to his right ear which will help him stay more upright and generate pace consistently.

Yes he looks a lot less like Bhuvi now, he has changed his action more then a bit, same with Sangwan who has worked on it since last couple years.

BK has some potentials to change his action a bit also n get better but he might be scared to do it .