Sangwan should debut for India

Cricketics

15 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Lol Dude wants to drop one of Pujara/Rahane to get in Rohit Sharma in the test team. Lol I mean is this a joke? Karun Nair after scoring 300 can't play and he wants Tailunt to fit into test team right now. 

Averages 80.00 in his last test series

27 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

But how can Pakistani supporters like maniac watch on TV since they have Ary and Geo only? 

Didn't know they broadcast in Delhi as well...are you really from Delhi or one of those who want lal qileh ki fatah on 26 Janauary :fear1:

Edited by maniac

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Play Rohit as the 6 batsman is worse suggestion than to Drop Ashwin :hmmm: need a new perspective now

Drop Ashwin from test side? You are smoking something big if you read that somewhere as or if you mean that, then you are on dope.  No one on forum ever mentioned it less you are suggesting that he should be dropped from test side. 

Though about ODI's, plying Mishra ahead of Ashwin in ODI's is a very popular suggestion actually. Many believe that here on ICF and has been discussed a lot. 

1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

Drop Ashwin from test side? You are smoking something big if you read that somewhere as or if you mean that, then you are on dope.  No one on forum ever mentioned it less you are suggesting that he should be dropped from test side. 

Though about ODI's, plying Mishra ahead of Ashwin in ODI's is a very popular suggestion actually. Many believe that here on ICF and has been discussed a lot. 

Didn't you say you would play Jadeja or even Mishra as your first choice spinner in overseas.

Reverse gear coming up in 3....2......1

8 minutes ago, maniac said:

Having a layaalty is better than being a chaploos who talks the popular talk and tries to act all PC :giggle: to cover up for lack of basic cricket acumen

Empty Vessel Bandwagon - if I was PC and into "popular talk" I wouldn't express my contrarian opinion about pant-gasming Rishabh fans so vociferously.  Or open threads about Hardik Pandya being a better white ball bowler than Ben Stokes - a year ago.   Or post about my personal belief that Joe Root is a better test batsman than Virat Kohli.  

And I don't need certificates on "acumen" from a self-praising moroniac like you.  In fact I take it as a compliment when geniuses like you disagree with me.  Go back to your Golti shrine to Rohit Sharma before you embarass yourself even more than your post of dropping Shami for Rohit Sharma in the Indian test team.  

Just now, sandeep said:

Empty Vessel Bandwagon - if I was PC and into "popular talk" I wouldn't express my contrarian opinion about pant-gasming Rishabh fans so vociferously.  Or open threads about Hardik Pandya being a better white ball bowler than Ben Stokes - a year ago.   Or post about my personal belief that Joe Root is a better test batsman than Virat Kohli.  

And I don't need certificates on "acumen" from a self-praising moroniac like you.  In fact I take it as a compliment when geniuses like you disagree with me.  Go back to your Golti shrine to Rohit Sharma before you embarass yourself even more than your post of dropping Shami for Rohit Sharma in the Indian test team.  

Huh?  Huh? and  Huh?

Well it's ok I understand

7 minutes ago, maniac said:

Didn't you say you would play Jadeja or even Mishra as your first choice spinner in overseas.

Reverse gear coming up in 3....2......1

In ODI's yes. i will. in test if we pick one spinner, I will try Jadeja ahead as he is unconventional spinner and most regular spinners have gone for runs and hence something different can be tried.

In sydney, Ashwin can play.

So stop twisting words like you are used to doing. Concentrate on your future predictions so your degree of acumen doesn't drop so low that you start predicting gibberish. 

Just now, Cricketics said:

In ODI's yes. i will. in test if we pick one spinner, I will tryJadeja ahead as he is uncomventional spinner and most

regular spinners have gone for runs and hence something different can be tried.

In sydney he Ashwin can play.

So stop twisting worlds like you are used to doing. Concentrate on your future predictions so your degree of acumen doesn't drop so low that you start predicting gibberish. 

Thanks for your generosity.

As I said nothing unconventional about Jadeja's spin.you don't drop your no 1 spinner and call it experimentation....you do not drop the bowler ranked No1 in the world to try something new....how difficult is that to understand?

India tried Karn Sharma ahead of Ashwin on the same principle and realized quickly how big of a mistake it was.

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

India tried Karn Sharma ahead of Ashwin on the same principle and realized quickly how big of a mistake it was.

Kohli wanted to try something different from Dhoni instead of keeping a new bowler in the squad and making him sit out all 4 games.

So it wasn't a mistake if you give some new spinner a chance, regardless of him failing, since the other prime spinner hardly did anything more either. 

Kohli did something good by giving a newcomer an overseas experience in that test, and you have complains about it. Very Interesting, may be you like Dhoni, the test captain that means. 

11 minutes ago, maniac said:

Huh?  Huh? and  Huh?

Well it's ok I understand

On 2/14/2017 at 4:13 PM, maniac said:

Can replace anyone except the keeper....yes even fast bowlers as he was seen practicing seam up recently

Internet is searchable.  Your constant vomiting of BS leaves quite a trail.