Virat Kohli is a bowler's captain, says Umesh Yadav

Ironhide

A good fast bowler needs a good captain and India speedster Umesh Yadav is thankful to Virat Kohli for letting him be his own man while devising strategy to get batsmen out.

"Virat is a bowler's captain. He is someone who would throw the ball at you and tell you to set your own field. He asks me what my plan is or whether I need a particular fielder at a position. He backs your instinct and plans. Only if the plan doesn't work, he would come up and tell that let's try this. For him the bowler gets to execute Plan A and if it doesn't click, then Plan B," Umesh said.

He always had a fantastic outswinger in his repertoire but Umesh is now confident that his incoming deliveries are as lethal and which will certainly test Australia in the upcoming series

"My stock delivery has always been the conventional out-swingers at 140 kmp plus speed. But as I have been working hard to develop the in-swinger all these years, it's now finally coming off well," Umesh said.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/virat-kohli-captain-umesh-yadav-india/1/885196.html

18 minutes ago, Sandeep99 said:

We will know more once we start touring overseas. We need not win everything but I definitely want us to be in the game throughout the tour. Let's see..

He knows how to bring the best out of his teammates. Results is always important but not everything. 

I had lost interest in test cricket in Dhonis time TBH. It has come back thanks to some exciting cricket (bowling n batting) and captaincy.

1 hour ago, Sidhoni said:

Cool story bro.

Dhoni had Ashwin and Ishant speaking similar things who are miles ahead as bowlers than this brainless guy who is yet to put in one match winning performance in 5-6 years.

Just like dhoni who hasn't had one match winning t20 innings since 2007. Dhoni chamchas are so butthurt. Things are not so rosy with no meyeppan around. 

Just now, Sidhoni said:

Then check last T20I India played :giggle:

Since your memory is so good you must also remember Sachin's ATG innings in 2003 and 2011 wc final

Yes I remember everything. Congrats one good innings in t20 since 2007. But he won all those matches with meyeppan for CSK though. :rotfl: