PSL- Season 2 (UAE, Lahore) - 2017

Asim

32 minutes ago, sandeep said:

That sux.  Hope injuries and fatalities are minimal.  Man, its high time, these terrorist scum bags are wiped out in our part of the world.    

I only hope and pray - for the victims first.  And 2nd that the leaders in Pak find the courage and sense to do what's needed to end this crap.  

Yes, every incident has been a massive tragedy and every victim was an irreversible loss and whole of Pak been in fight with these elements, from school kids to other people/civil society to Army and Govt however recent years has been a massive success against this war which obv still not over but now ultimately this terrorism at dying stages and Pak winning this, mainly bcz of matchless determination and spirit shown by nation throughout this war... 

23 minutes ago, Asim said:

Yes, every incident has been a massive tragedy and every victim was an irreversible loss and whole of Pak been in fight with these elements, from school kids to other people/civil society to Army and Govt however recent years has been a massive success against this war which obv still not over but now ultimately this terrorism at dying stages and Pak winning this, mainly bcz of matchless determination and spirit shown by nation throughout this war... 

I'm a bit skeptical on that.  We still see the likes of Saeed and Azhar being protected by the people in power.  And the likes of ASWJ running around openly without any restrictions.   When you need a full bath, simply rinsing your hands and feet will not be enough.  

13 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Blast in Pakistan today. Plenty of people died.

I doubt they will have PSL final now in Pakistan. Just not safe to go there at this time I believe. 

will you plz clean this thread and make new one for lahore attack in chit chat section. thanks 

Edited by KeyboardWarrior
Just now, KeyboardWarrior said:

will you plz clean this thread and make new one for lahore attack in pass time section. thanks 

Just casual discussion going on brother. No worries. We can have one in time pass too but it is fine to have few comments here as it is related. 

I will move few comments to make a new thread so discussion can be continued there. 

Just now, KeyboardWarrior said:

its better if you ask this question to the owners of  Chennai super kings and Rajsthan Royals .... :dontknow:

They were banned for betting, not fixing as far as I remember, fixing is truly pak's area of expertise, now don't bring same old thakela sreesanth, jadeja into the conversation, kuch naya socho,  hum ne to apne fixers nikal diya, where as your bowling attack is being led by a convicted fixer :giggle:, how pathetic :no:

13 hours ago, kira said:

They were banned for betting, not fixing as far as I remember, fixing is truly pak's area of expertise, now don't bring same old thakela sreesanth, jadeja into the conversation, kuch naya socho,  hum ne to apne fixers nikal diya, where as your bowling attack is being led by a convicted fixer :giggle:, how pathetic :no:

since you are hell bent to prove your point. will you plz tell me that fixing happend in IPL or not ? give me answer in yes or no .... 

2 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

since you are hell bent to prove your point. will you plz tell me that fixing happend in IPL or not ? give me answer in yes or no .... 

Why do you want a single word answer? Are you unable to comprehend longer, detailed replies? I am not hell bent to prove anything, the year is 2017, fixing is a issue in pak, not in India as of today, please update yourself and stop living in the past, although I sympathize with all pak fans since past is all they have left :giggle:

13 hours ago, kira said:

Why do you want a single word answer? Are you unable to comprehend longer, detailed replies? I am not hell bent to prove anything, the year is 2017, fixing is a issue in pak, not in India as of today, please update yourself and stop living in the past, although I sympathize with all pak fans since past is all they have left :giggle:

so you have no courage to accept that it did happend in IPL ? or you living in denial mode ?

but you want to ask me about fixing in PSL .... strange .... 

and i can gve you much longer conversation which wont end in weeks ... but i dont want to waste my time on trolls.

so i am waiting for your answer . YES or NO ? till thn i wont go into PSL fixing details .... 

1 minute ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

so you have no courage to accept that it did happend in IPL ? or you living in denial mode ?

but you want to ask me about fixing in PSL .... strange .... 

and i can gve you much longer conversation which wont end in weeks ... but i dont want to waste my time on trolls.

so i am waiting for your answer . YES or NO ? till thn i wont go into PSL fixing details .... 

:facepalm: Asim bhai aap batao, yeh to bechara past mein hi jee raha hai, what's new in pakistan fixing league :aha: