PSL- Season 2 (UAE, Lahore) - 2017

Asim

11 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Quality of cricket is extremely poor.What is this 59 allout. Icing on the cake being the other team making mess of even this target.Already 52/7.:phehe::giggle:

Low-scoring T20s r great to watch, for a change...

Probably that's why PSL is the ONLY league which got a 'Bowling Logo' ;)

Btw I watched the last 5 overs of the match, there was absolutely nothing in the pitch, spinners were bowling some lovely dollies and the batsmen were defending even the full tosses, easy singles were not taken, I won't be surprised if there is some dodgy business going in this match given the recent suspension of sarjeel, Pakistan fixing league :giggle:

2 minutes ago, Asim said:

Indian logic of "QUALITY CRICKET": flat dead wickets, Nill bowling... 15,20 Sixes an inng... ending up like 210/3

Not really there are plenty of games in the IPL which are in the 125-140 range which are thrillers..these are games which have pretty much for everyone batsmen and bowlers.....teams getting bowled out for 50 odd means either it is a low quality pitch or very low quality opposition.

49 minutes ago, Asim said:

Blast in Lahore... Tragic incident

(would obv b a massive setback for PSL final too)

That sux.  Hope injuries and fatalities are minimal.  Man, its high time, these terrorist scum bags are wiped out in our part of the world.    

I only hope and pray - for the victims first.  And 2nd that the leaders in Pak find the courage and sense to do what's needed to end this crap.