Random

speedheat

If Australia can score 100 from here then there is no reason as to why India can't score 400+, look at their batting lineup, wade marsh starc :facepalm:Seriously how are these hacks scoring against our spinners on a minefield where we can't even play o keefe:wall:

Aaagaya be tu?? Afridi ke chamche

Jadeja wipes the floor with pitchwin, SIF is the biggest ashwin fanboy, he's blind to the fact that pitchwin ain't as good in real life as he is in his wet dreams:laugh1:. He keeps coming up with excuses and writes essays upon essays defending his homeboy, makes stupid statements like "this is the real ashwin" :giggle: meanwhile jadeja quietly but surely is increasing the gap between the two

1 hour ago, kira said:

Jadeja wipes the floor with pitchwin, SIF is the biggest ashwin fanboy, he's blind to the fact that pitchwin ain't as good in real life as he is in his wet dreams:laugh1:. He keeps coming up with excuses and writes essays upon essays defending his homeboy, makes stupid statements like "this is the real ashwin" :giggle: meanwhile jadeja quietly but surely is increasing the gap between the two

Come on man, don't behave like our neighbours. Both are Indians and both have won us many matches. No need to use terms like pitchwin. Without Ashwin our home record would be very different, even on some of the flatter pitches. 

2 hours ago, kira said:

You're an idiot. They both play for the same team. If you have issues with other posters, then take it up with them via PM. Stop abusing. How many warning do you need to be given?

Edited by laaloo

Mocking Indian players name on ICF is big no .I know the tone is more sarcastic than abuse but still not needed .

10 hours ago, laaloo said:

Where have I abused anyone? You called me a scumbag and a anti-national. Calling someone a chamcha is not abuse.

And where have I abused SIF? SIF and I know each other for a long time, he has a problem with my post he can tell me himself, stop nit picking on every post of mine