Rate K L Rahul. He will become stellar

This guy has shown has technique and abilty to play international cricket 

has showed excellent against pace and spin on variety of tracks 

just has brain failures and hits ball too much in air in test . This can be sorted out , mental errors . Kohli for quite a while made mental errors in tests then sorted it , hardly hits ball in air 

Raul will sort mental issues out . Must stick with him as has shown has abilty to deliver at top level . Give him time . He will develop in to awesome opener for us 

Just now, Soorma_Bhopali said:

Very inconsistent . his second innings average is in low 10s also ..few more failures and he might be playing for his place in the team

Top runs scorer in this match and 2 matches ago 199.

yes inconsistent but showed has clear abilty to handle international bowlers and on overseas tracks 

just needs to work in mental aspect which is much easier to do then learning how to cope with quality bowling . 

He reminds me of kohli in inconsistency in tests at start of career

Just now, puneet28 said:

Might depend upon person to person. What can be comfortable for you isn't necessarily has to be comfortable for me. I am not sure about gym thing so asked.

I don't think it has any correlation either. And I do think Kohli spends more time in the gym than rahul.

I don't think it has any correlation either. And I do think Kohli spends more time in the gym than rahul.

Kohli's diet has crucial role in his fitness. I have read somewhere that he's on low carb diet for past 2-3 years which is the reason he is able to maintain that physique. Also I feel he is more passionate than any other member in team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk