Changes for next Test.

CG

6 batsman or 5 lets see the pitch 1st

Here is 1st thing i wud want to do , take few out of the way calls

1. Get in Aniket.C in squad. If a bowler is troubling best batsman in the world in nets......well what the hell is he doing in the nets. A tall left arm bowler wud give variety to the attack. Also aussies wnt have much idea about him. His footmarks will also give rough for ashwin 

2. Get in parthiv patel in squad to........m nt saying replace saha. But have an option. HE is a good batsman and a left hander. Also he was a lil more pro active with helping in drs. 

Rest lets wait for the pitch n weather. 

Our team needs to check whether Shami is fit for the next test.    If yes, include him in the playing 11  although he is not in the squad.  This will be a meaningful addition to the team and not for the sake of it.   He can play a VH trophy match in between if fit.

If the track is flattish then play the same squad   ( apart from the above ).  Two front-line fast bowlers are a must in such a case.

If rank turner  ( which I am not expecting )   then play Nair in place of Ishant  to increase the  batting strength.

Edited by express bowling
1 hour ago, vishalvirsingh said:

saha has failed really BIG in both innings....parthiv should be called as parthiv is a really good batsman and one is assured of a good score through him.

I agree Saha is a better keeper.

we can play kuldeep and drop jayant.

rahane should also be replaced for sure by NAir.

Parthiv cant keep. The 60 odd he makes doesnt compensate for his keeping and dropped catches and missed stumpings.

2 hours ago, express bowling said:

Our team needs to check whether Shami is fit for the next test.    If yes, include him in the playing 11  although he is not in the squad.  This will be a meaningful addition to the team and not for the sake of it.   He can play a VH trophy match in between if fit.

If the track is flattish then play the same squad   ( apart from the above ).  Two front-line fast bowlers are a must in such a case.

If rank turner  ( which I am not expecting )   then play Nair in place of Ishant  to increase the  batting strength.

Get in Aniket......whats he is doing in the nets troubling worlds best batsman. 

How many aussies have seen him????Only very few who must have played in IPl from punjab

HE offers a lot of variety- tall, good pace, left armer

No point rushing shami.