Ramnath Kovind : 14th President of India

tweaker

On 2/26/2017 at 9:17 PM, BeautifulGame said:

Do BJP have the votes to get their President .Not sure.

Maybe will go for the consensus candidate they did last time like with APJ

I doubt they have the numbers and very likely that regional parties like TMC, SP, BSP, JDU etc. will not side with them. Even NDA parties like Sena might oppose them. So, they will probably be forced to pick a consensus candidate.

I'm very fond of Baba Ram Dev. He is a Yog master who have cured millions of people from diseases like cancer, diabetes and arthritis through meditation and exercise. He is one of the true patriots I have ever known. What if he turns out to be the president of India. The country needs a person who does not live for the money. 

5 hours ago, BeautifulGame said:

?

Isnt some relative of him is linked to  PETA. I remember some tamil mate of mone bad mouthing. But if Bachchan can be in race, then why not Rajani Sir?

+ Despite them coming from media, both seem to have genuine intellect and natinalism. 

Isnt some relative of him is linked to  PETA. I remember some tamil mate of mone bad mouthing. But if Bachchan can be in race, then why not Rajani Sir?

+ Despite them coming from media, both seem to have genuine intellect and natinalism. 

It was nothing.

Dhanush (Ranji's son in law) was given some PETA award sometime back.

It was Vishal and Trisha who were members of PETA .Even they announced about quitting Peta.

It ended up being nothing practically everyone took stand in favor of Jallikattu whether they like it or not.