Why isnt Punjab & Haryana producing fast bowler?

How come States like Punjab n Haryana are not producing good high pace fast bowlers.

Indian cricket seems to be in a good space with a huge number of fast bowlers emerging. Places like Bengal, Kerala, Up, Rajasthan, Delhi are contributing immensely when it comes to fast bowling talent.

I have often heard from Pakistani players that if u have to find strong and aggressive fast bowler search in punjab. But is Punjab producing them. 
Sran, Sandeep, Sid kaul, Gony. Among them only Sran looks like someone who can get good pace. 
Haryana is also a place where you can find well built kids. The only fast bowler coming from their have been Mohit sharma who doesnt have the physique of fast bowler. 
Punjab with PCA has one of the best facilities when it comes to cricket . How are we lacking on grass root level their. Dont see many fast bowlers in u-19 from these places as well.

If mohali is said to be a pitch with bounce well where are the fast bowlers, in case we say dead pitches dnt produce fast bowlers

Its one territory where some steps have to be taken.......

Just now, speedheat said:

Well Punjab did produced one back in 2007 his name was vikram rajveer Singh I think he did played for India I think he was fast clocked 145k in one of match vs Pakistan A he was aggressive too but first injuries and then dhonis love for trundlers killed his future

I believe he played in South Africa tour.....suffered from India's 3rd seamer curse....looked brisk but didn't do much

2 minutes ago, kira said:

Because punjabi youth is more interested in drugs and harayanvi youth is more interested in wrestling

Way to sterotype :clap:

South Indians especially the middle class are stereotyped to be studious and focus on studies and stay away from sports-Yet our 90's attack was Srinath,Kumble,Joshi,Prasad.

More to do with Pitches as rkt said

Edited by maniac
4 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Well Punjab did produced one back in 2007 his name was vikram rajveer Singh I think he did played for India he was fast clocked 145k in one of match vs Pakistan A he was aggressive too but first injuries and then dhonis love for trundlers killed his future

yes, VRV was quick but injuries destroyed his career. He could only play 29 FC matches till now.

6 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Well Punjab did produced one back in 2007 his name was vikram rajveer Singh I think he did played for India he was fast clocked 145k in one of match vs Pakistan A he was aggressive too but first injuries and then dhonis love for trundlers killed his future

Here is another thing that worries me about punjab cricket.

Manan, mandeep, mann, sandeep, VRV many youngster not going to next level. 

Just believe some senior cricketer really needs to take a charge like Ganguly has taken care of bengal and Kumble did for karnataka. 

Where did dhoni come in for VRV's case

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
Just now, maniac said:

Way to sterotype :clap:

South Indians especially the middle class are stereotyped to be studious and focus on studies and stay away from sports-Yet our 90's attack was Srinath,Kumble,Joshi,Prasad.

More to do with Pitches as rkt said

I am a punjabi too, I can stereotype myself :aha:

Lol seriously though, drugs is a huge problem in punjab, not kidding

P.S: Regarding the 90s attack, maybe that's why we sucked in the 90s :giggle: south indians should stick to studies :Giggity:

5 minutes ago, kira said:

Because punjabi youth is more interested in drugs and harayanvi youth is more interested in wrestling

What shitt

I dnt beilve that people arent interested in cricket there as it has so much of money.

Also the whole point is why arent fast bowlers being searched in small districts where u find strong lads. 

1 minute ago, kira said:

P.S: Regarding the 90s attack, maybe that's why we sucked in the 90s :giggle: south indians should stick to studies :Giggity:

So you just called yourself a druggie :hmmm:

As far southie thing goes...leave it brah...didn't sleep last night...tired....don't want to get into this debate....sick of it...let us leave it.....I hate this topic....very frustrating and one last thing-South wins always

Just now, maniac said:

So you just called yourself a druggie :hmmm:

As far southie thing goes...leave it brah...didn't sleep last night...tired....don't want to get into this debate....sick of it...let us leave it.....I hate this topic....very frustrating and one last thing-South wins always

It was a joke people, calm your tits:facepalm:

1 minute ago, kira said:

M a punjabi to....drugs isnt the only problem. What about the becoming a singer by selling lands and going abroad keeda.  

The whole point is finding fast bowlers in these states which produces strong lads