MS Dhoni Bumps Into An Old Chaiwalla From Railway Days, Treats Him To A Lavish Dinner

Sidhoni

http://www.indiatimes.com/news/sports/ms-dhoni-bumps-into-an-old-chaiwalla-from-railway-days-treats-him-to-a-lavish-dinner-272587.html

After winning the game, Mahi was chilling and celebrating with his teammates inside the dressing room when his eyes landed on a familiar face. He didn't even take a second to recall his old friend from his railway days. 

This friend was Thomas, a tea seller from Kharagpur, whom he used to visit a lot for a cup of 'chai'. 

1_1488450013.jpg

DAILY.BHASKAR

After seeing him, Dhoni quickly invited him over back to his hotel and treated him with a scrumptious meal. 

3_1488450042.jpg

DAILY.BHASKAR

He also met his other friends from those days.  

4_1488450061.jpg

DAILY.BHASKAR

Over 11 of his railway friends made it to his hotel to pay a visit.

5_1488450061.jpg

DAILY.BHASKAR

He called everyone he knew from that time and ensured that they were all taken care of.

Now, this is someone we'd call as the captain of our hearts! 

And when Thomas was asked about how he felt after meeting him, this is what he said. 

“When Dhoni Bhai was in Kharagpur, he used to visit my shop two or three times a day to have tea. Many times I served him hot milk in that period. After today’s incident, I will go back to Kharagpur and name my shop ‘Dhoni Tea Stall’.”  a joyous Thomas said. 

Mahi, we totally, absolutely adore you! 

2 hours ago, maniac said:

Dhoni the "athlete" seems to have aged worse than a chaiwala since his railway days.

He looks a little slim or maybe the camera/phone is bad. Or maybe your boy Rayadu stopped calling Dhoni to his house for Biryani.

Edited by laaloo

If the premise is that once you move up economically and socially, you are supposed to ignore the ones who were your friends / associates, then it is a nice justure by Dhoni.

If not, this is a normal thing to do, i.e. taking an old friend / associate you happen to meet out for dinner 

Good get together for Dhoni though .... hope eveyone had a great time 

Edited by zen