Roadies Rising

tweaker

Roadies Rising is the fourteenth installment of the Roadies series.

download.jpg

Roadies Rising has five judges--Rannvijay Singha, Neha Dhupia, Harbhajan Singh, Prince Narula, and Karan Kundrra, who has apparently been replaced by Nikhil Chinapa, nevertheless, Karan appears as a judge in the first episode of the show at least. Indian cricketer Harbhajan is the only new addition to the panel.

rr_review_story_fb_647_022717115936.jpg

Popular VJ Nikhil Chinapa has replaced Karan Kundra in the upcoming season of Roadies, after a video surfaced online where the TV actor was seen slapping a contestant.

Reportedly, Karan got aggressive with two contestants during the auditions of Roadies Rising and slapped one of them after he said he had once slapped his sister.

26 minutes ago, beetle said:

There was a time when I used to love this show.Now I am amused at how these judges get to be Gods on the show.What are their credentials ? How are they any better than the contestants ? Just a bunch of celebrity bullies.

Who in the right frame of mind would ever love this show:p:? This show is for unemployed brat kids who think they are out on a great mission. "Tu banega roadies..Roadies ka Matlab bhi pata hai tujhe.. Like yeah..nahi pata..kill me now..lol"

Edited by Pollack

6 hours ago, beetle said:

There was a time when I used to love this show.Now I am amused at how these judges get to be Gods on the show.What are their credentials ? How are they any better than the contestants ? Just a bunch of celebrity bullies.

Yeah me too around season 4-5. Now I don't even know how many seasons they've had or who all have become judges.

13 hours ago, beetle said:

how many gaalis did you learn bhabhiji? :hmmm:

22 hours ago, Lord said:

how many gaalis did you learn bhabhiji? :hmmm:

Thank God, I watched it when it was all censored (muted and mouth covered).  In later seasons, i think they started having uncensored episodes as well.  There was this one girl, forgot her name, who just went on a crazy cursing spree.  She wanted to be an IAS officer and the last I saw of her was in a hindi naatak on Kasam i think. 

I used to watch it mainly for the interview round which was the most interesting part.  There was a Pakistani version as well which was hilarious with the relatively older guy :hysterical:  

Edited by PBN