Some MSD fans seem happy with an Indian loss

G_B_

look its just something i observed while posting via the icf twitter handle. We are not in a court of law and i shall be the first one to admit this was not a mythological survey

Seen this with many pak fans as well. Usually Afridi fans who wanted pak to lose when Afridi was not playing. so its a south asian mentality.

2 hours ago, G_B_ said:

look its just something i observed while posting via the icf twitter handle. We are not in a court of law and i shall be the first one to admit this was not a mythological survey

Seen this with many pak fans as well. Usually Afridi fans who wanted pak to lose when Afridi was not playing. so its a south asian mentality.

Change the title to "some" fans

10 hours ago, CG said:

Only sick people worship cricketers to such level .I find people with lowtimf respect would go to such levels for a Cricketer that they make a person demigod .

In that case whole of India lacks self respect. Kapil, Sachin, Dhoni all have recieved such adoration. Every generation has had a demigod. Kohli will join that list very soon.

55 minutes ago, Sidhoni said:

In that case whole of India lacks self respect. Kapil, Sachin, Dhoni all have recieved such adoration. Every generation has had a demigod. Kohli will join that list very soon.

Makes sense but Dhoni at best is a utility player...a very good one at that..Dhoni as good as he is for India is not in the league of Sunny,Kapil,Sachin or even Dravid,Sehwag and Kumble.

He is at best in the next tier with Yuvraj,VVS Laxman,Zaheer,Srinath,Harbhajan etc.

23 minutes ago, maniac said:

Makes sense but Dhoni at best is a utility player...a very good one at that..Dhoni as good as he is for India is not in the league of Sunny,Kapil,Sachin or even Dravid,Sehwag and Kumble.

He is at best in the next tier with Yuvraj,VVS Laxman,Zaheer,Srinath,Harbhajan etc.

While you are at it, include Rohit and Ishant somewhere in there

Kthxbye

On 1/3/2017 at 9:05 PM, maniac said:

Yet, he's won more major titles than all of them combined.