Some MSD fans seem happy with an Indian loss

G_B_

9 hours ago, laaloo said:

I don't think anyone really wishes for their teams loss and if they do then they are idiots of the highest order. But have seen recently some Dhoni fans come here and gloat whenever Kohli or India does bad. They come here and try to put down players like Yadav etc. same players who dhoni undermined during his tenure. 

Pretty sure they are trolls pretendeding to be dhoni fans

2 hours ago, New guy said:

Pretty sure they are trolls pretendeding to be dhoni fans

Nah I mean you could say for some but some of the others are downright chamchas but it does seem like some of these 'fans' do take sadistic pleasure when India loses.

Edited by laaloo
On 2/3/2017 at 8:21 PM, King Tendulkar said:

If you are talking about icons , popularity and money making he makes top 3 Indian players ever 

if talking about pure cricketing abilty particularly in tests he is no where near top 5 . To say so is buying in to his marketing 

he is our version of beckham 

No, I am talking about a player who's contributed to the country in terms of his achievements and trophies as a captain and a player. As far pure cricketing ability is confirmed he's still on Top 3 in ODIs for India. And being and icon or increase in popularity isn't something that was given to him, but something he achieved.

And no, he's not our version of Beckham. Probably for you. To call someone corrupt without any claims and filled with hate for that individual, your opinion on him is arguably the most irrelevant here.

2 minutes ago, SLICKR392 said:

No, I am talking about a player who's contributed to the country in terms of his achievements and trophies as a captain and a player. As far pure cricketing ability is confirmed he's still on Top 3 in ODIs for India. And being and icon or increase in popularity isn't something that was given to him, but something he achieved.

And no, he's not our version of Beckham. Probably for you. To call someone corrupt without any claims and filled with hate for that individual, your opinion on him is arguably the most irrelevant here.

With the other 2 being Kapil and Sachin obviously...You are saying Dhoni is a better ODI cricketer than Yuvraj,Ganguly,Kohli?

50 minutes ago, SLICKR392 said:

What do top 3 in odi makes you top 5 Indian player . Ridiculous 

shame you modern guys jump on media driven boosting of players . Guy could not even score a test Ton outside Asia ( even Saha has done this ) . Legends like mankad and merchant and hazare are miiiiles better then him and I have not even gone in to 70 s onwards .

the team achieves loads since 2000. Loads and will continue to . Just cos some players were members of this team don't suddenly make them individually top 5 players for india 

on that basis bhaji gets in top 3 as well . 

Ps bhaji better cricketer then dhoni . Yes I just said that and will stand by it .

dhoni has fooled the masses . Icon yes but better then kumbles, Dravids, laxmans, kapils, bedis etc etc o please wake up

Edited by King Tendulkar
5 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

From the guy who says dhoni is top 3 Indian cricker of all time :giggle:

What's so funny? Just because someone did not agree to your stupid hate mongering opinion? 

Also, I said top 3 ODI. Not surprised that you have to lie to support your claims lol. As delusional as you were before you cried out of the forum. 

16 minutes ago, SLICKR392 said:

What's so funny? Just because someone did not agree to your stupid hate mongering opinion? 

Also, I said top 3 ODI. Not surprised that you have to lie to support your claims lol. As delusional as you were before you cried out of the forum. 

Yes and you said top 5 greatest Indian player ever which is laughable. 

9 minutes ago, SLICKR392 said:

Laughable for you. Which is barely relevant here. 

So come on then . Name your top 5 india cricketers ( which for you includes dhoni ). I want to see what truly great players you leave out to include your msd. 

Who will you leave out ? Mankad, merchant , gavaskar, Dev, laxman , Dravid , Kumble??? 

Edited by King Tendulkar
9 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

So come in then . Name your top 5 india cricketers ( which for you includes dhoni ). I want to see what truly great players you leave out to include your msd. 

Who will you out ? Mankad, merchant , gavaskar, Dev, laxman , Dravid , Kumble??? 

Lol! Include 'your' MSD? People like you are the reason we support him even if we don't wanted to or liked to. And include top 5 for what? So the great KT could ridicule someone else's opinion because it doesn't suit his lot? 

Dude. Seriously you really think someone can have a civil debate with someone who calls a player a corrupt and a criminal?

Edited by SLICKR392
If you are talking about icons , popularity and money making he makes top 3 Indian players ever 

if talking about pure cricketing abilty particularly in tests he is no where near top 5 . To say so is buying in to his marketing 

he is our version of beckham 

My memory is a little foggy,but which WC did Beckham win for England?

Must be the '98 WC against Argentina no?

22 minutes ago, SLICKR392 said:

Lol! Include 'your' MSD? People like you are the reason we support him even if we don't wanted to or liked to. And include top 5 for what? So the great KT could ridicule someone else's opinion because it doesn't suit his lot? 

Dude. Seriously you really think someone can have a civil debate with someone who calls a player a corrupt and a criminal?

Still waiting for your top 5 greatest Indian cricketers and you including dhoni