Some MSD fans seem happy with an Indian loss

G_B_

8 minutes ago, SLICKR392 said:

Read that post. Your answer is there and including Bhajji and Laxman over Dhoni in top 5 shows how biased and stupid you are. LMAO

I did not say they would make my top 5 . They wouldn't . But still better then dhoni that's for sure 

comparing dhoni to bhaji sums it up . That's the level dhoni is at as defo argument can be made that bhaji is better 

bhaji also has those 3 ICC trophies and test number 1 etc but I am not silly to say that makes him top 5 greatest india player over a gavaskwar lol

On 3/3/2017 at 0:16 AM, King Tendulkar said:

I did not say they would make my top 5 . They wouldn't . But still better then dhoni that's for sure 

comparing dhoni to bhaji sums it up . That's the level dhoni is at as defo argument can be made that bhaji is better 

bhaji also has those 3 ICC trophies and test number 1 etc but I am not silly to say that makes him top 5 greatest india player over a gavaskwar lol

Exactly. Rating him over Dhoni as a player and his contribution to the side sums it up.

On 3/3/2017 at 0:18 AM, King Tendulkar said:

Laxman way better then dhoni . When going got tough on away shores like aus this lad stood up for india . Meanwhile dhoni ....

LOL! Yeah right. I hate going up against Laxman here but you are being a real entertainment as usual here.

About the top 5, I would have stated them, but you have already posted a counter, so what's the point when you can't take it forward. And that is my top 5. Why would I even include the likes of Gavaskar, when I haven't watched him bat?

1 minute ago, SLICKR392 said:

LOL! Yeah right. I hate going up against Laxman here but you are being a real entertainment as usual here.

About the top 5, I would have stated them, but you have already posted a counter, so what's the point when you can't take it forward. And that is my top 5. Why would I even include the likes of Gavaskar, when I haven't watched him bat?

Blimey . So your a newbie who only things cricket started from 2011 World Cup win and ipl .

o well i suppose fair enough you include dhoni in top 5 greatest Indian players ever as you can only go from last 7 years or so . Looks like bhaji may make your top 5 after all with these parameters lol

On 3/3/2017 at 0:26 AM, King Tendulkar said:

Blimey . So your a newbie who only things cricket started from 2011 World Cup win and ipl .

o well i suppose fair enough you include dhoni in top 5 greatest Indian players ever as you can only go from last 7 years or so . Looks like bhaji may make your top 5 after all with these parameters lol

Blimey yourself! Not watching Gavaskar and supporting Dhoni in an argument against some guy who calls him a criminal, makes him a newbie. Funny and delusional as always, KT. You are an entertainment.

Edited by SLICKR392
5 minutes ago, SLICKR392 said:

Blimey yourself! Not watching Gavaskar and supporting Dhoni in an argument against some guy who calls him a criminal, makes him a newbie. Funny and delusional as always, KT. You are an entertainment.

So this is what it has come to for  dhoni fans . He is better then gavaskar and Dev as dhoni fans not seen them play !!!

so which players can be included in your top 5? Players from 2011 onwards.

your world greatest ever 11 must be interesting :giggle: no viv Richards or sobers lol

Edited by King Tendulkar
17 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

I don't think Bhajji has CT and I also believe he wasn't captain in the 3 trophies he did win

Just now, King Tendulkar said:

Yeah but was in team for all 3 and number 1 team . So all this look at what dhoni has won and so atg, well same goes for bhaji then 

winning trophies great but does not make that individual a great cos in team 

So no difference in just being in the team and being captain of the team and actually playing a match winning knock in WC final? 

Now you'll say no difference in Dhoni and Sreesanth/Chawla/Yousuf etc.

On 3/3/2017 at 0:34 AM, King Tendulkar said:

So this is what it has come to for  dhoni fans . He is better then gavaskar and Dev as dhoni fans not seen them play !!!

so which players can be included in your top 5? Players from 2011 onwards.

your world greatest ever 11 must be interesting :giggle: no viv Richards or sobers lol

It would be nice to respect opinions, but you should be last person I should be telling this too. :giggle: 

Again, putting words in my mouth. I have abused, slated Dhoni more than I have supported him. Yes, I'm a fan but not a blind one, as opposite to you being an absolute blindfolded hater. And what's with the, name your top 5 from 2011, or 1900s! You surely aren't 13?

Whatever my list is, my top 2 would go Dravid and Gambhir. And Gambhir might not even make it to, I don't know top 15 of most. Gambhir is mostly because I love watching the guy bat in form and his intent as a player. Dhoni, as a captain, in the top 5. Undoubtedly has given more joy to the country than any other god damn captain.

On 3/3/2017 at 0:37 AM, King Tendulkar said:

Yeah but was in team for all 3 and number 1 team . So all this look at what dhoni has won and so atg, well same goes for bhaji then 

winning trophies great but does not make that individual a great cos in team 

Winning trophies is the ultimate. They are pundits who credit him for that, the likes being Gavaskar and even Ganguly, but King Tendulkar from an online forum thinks otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Sidhoni said:

So no difference in just being in the team and being captain of the team and actually playing a match winning knock in WC final? 

Now you'll say no difference in Dhoni and Sreesanth/Chawla/Yousuf etc.

Mild difference . Ponting was skipper of World Cup wins but imo was poor skipper. Just had great players . Dhoni had great players that is obvious 

yes was skipper so gets more kudos but that alone don't suddenly project him higher in to elite company of Indian cricket like Sachin's, gavaskar and Dev .

sree actually was in t20 and World Cup win  plus played in number 1 team . So suddenly he jumps to top 5 if following look at what won parameter lol