More nonsense from Oz Media again

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Ashwin was brilliant :adore::adore:. Hope Ranchi crowd gets behind the boys and gives these cheateroos hell. I want to hear cheater, cheater... whenever Smith walks in to bat/is on giant screen.

Smith a cheater? I don't recall Australia doctoring pitches and incessantly appealing every time the ball hits a pad lol.

12 minutes ago, MCGGG said:

Smith a cheater? I don't recall Australia doctoring pitches and incessantly appealing every time the ball hits a pad lol.

Were you hit on the head as a kid or are have you just gone progessively worse mentally as you've grown up? There's video evidence of Smith cheating up ffs. 

As far as doctoring pitches are concerned, I prefer this type of matches ahead of the absolute run fests the Aussies pitch gives up these days. Atleast we're not that pathetic that we cater to our TV Networks demands when it comes to pitches.

6 minutes ago, Unleashed said:

Were you hit on the head as a kid or are have you just gone progessively worse mentally as you've grown up? There's video evidence of Smith cheating up ffs. 

As far as doctoring pitches are concerned, I prefer this type of matches ahead of the absolute run fests the Aussies pitch gives up these days. Atleast we're not that pathetic that we cater to our TV Networks demands when it comes to pitches.

So variable bounce over a metre on day one is actually a good pitch? Lol, and this was the second one in a row, if you refuse to make a decent test match pitch maybe we should just abandon the series and go home, only to return when the ICC rule that they will oversee pitch preparations in every test match in India from now on, enough is enough.

11 minutes ago, MCGGG said:

So variable bounce over a metre on day one is actually a good pitch? Lol, and this was the second one in a row, if you refuse to make a decent test match pitch maybe we should just abandon the series and go home, only to return when the ICC rule that they will oversee pitch preparations in every test match in India from now on, enough is enough.

If you only know to play on flat pitches you team should quit playing cricket lol.

And talking abt cheating, neither doctoring nor appealing falls under that category but asking for dressing room opinions on the review. 

Aussies never seem to know the meaning of cheating or playing in the spirit of the game.

Also they cry like a baby when someone gives them the taste of their own medicine as you are doing right now lol

20 minutes ago, MCGGG said:

Heheheh he said "go". We know what that word means in Australia- "stay"

56 minutes ago, MCGGG said:

Doctoring pitches? What is a doctored pitch? Why is a doctored pitch wrong? You even have a problem with appealing? lol you should switch to golf.

11 minutes ago, flat_wicket_bully said:

If you only know to play on flat pitches you team should quit playing cricket lol.

And talking abt cheating, neither doctoring nor appealing falls under that category but asking for dressing room opinions on the review. 

Aussies never seem to know the meaning of cheating or playing in the spirit of the game.

Also they cry like a baby when someone gives them the taste of their own medicine as you are doing right now lol

Can't remember the last time one of our players racially taunted an opponent, and mate, are incessant appealing and pitch doctoring "in the spirit of tube game"?

I'd be embarrassed if my country went to such lengths to gain an unfair advantage.

As for Smith, VK said he brought it to the officials attention during the first test, don't you think India or the ICC would've kept a camera on the Aussie dressing rooms to find proof of it actually occurring? ****, even a journalist with a functioning brain would've done it or did they do it and no evidence could be found? use your brain for a second, please.

30 minutes ago, MCGGG said:

This is really embarrassing, are you really an aussie or a Pakistani pretending to be an aussie :phehe: ? I have encountered whinny and racist aussie posters before but never seen a pathetic poster with a loser mentality like you :giggle:

1 minute ago, MCGGG said:

Can't remember the last time one of our players racially taunted an opponent, and mate, are incessant appealing and pitch doctoring "in the spirit of tube game"?

I'd be embarrassed if my country went to such lengths to gain an unfair advantage.

As for Smith, VK said he brought it to the officials attention during the first test, don't you think India or the ICC would've kept a camera on the Aussie dressing rooms to find proof of it actually occurring? ****, even a journalist with a functioning brain would've done it or did they do it and no evidence could be found? use your brain for a second, please.

Your coach called certain Asian players "blacks c*nts". Easy to forget, isn't?

5 minutes ago, MCGGG said:

This guy MCGG or whatever * is not aussie. Look at his language and vocabulary. Definitely not an Aussie cunt. 

Whats ur problem duffer? Why cant u just post wirh ur real name and nationality?

5 minutes ago, kira said:

This is really embarrassing, are you really an aussie or a Pakistani pretending to be an aussie :phehe: ? I have encountered whinny and racist aussie posters before but never seen a pathetic poster with a loser mentality like you :giggle:

Why are you embarrassed?