We should stop this !

riya

we are taking this whinning ' date='chest beating too far ,not good for the game of cricket .Indeed we deserved to protest ,but this is getting too boring . who else think like me ?[/quote'] I agree Riya. ICC has basically reprimanded Cricket Australia on this issue. What more do we need? It is time to show the real fight. Get out and play hard boys! And about whiining: The tendency to whine and complain may be taken as the surest symptom of little souls and inferior intellects. I didnt mean anyone in person here just a general opinion. :two_thumbs_up:
Guest dada_rocks

And CA australia maintains theirt team did nothign wrong and it's all uncalled for so enlighten us what came from that ICC reprimand.. Baloney I guess

Guest dada_rocks

Get that part that ICC asks my point is Peter Sutherland hardly seems to be buying anything wrong happened so are their players so question remains what came out of that reprimand .. so far nothing......... Ponting gilly all other convicts are singing the same tune that they did nothign wrong so is Speed saying Bucknor has been removed to diffuse the tension not because he screwed up big time.. All i see is politics being played to diffuse the tension and all the burning question still remains unanswered so why sud people get on wiht it and wait for the next round of same crap.

Guest dada_rocks

Heck they are not buying that their behavious at the end was boorish when they refused to shake hands with Kumble while he kept waiting for sometime for this gesture.. Basically they are saying everything will remain the same btu India sud get on wiht it.. Somehwre read " You can't be little pregant same way u can't be little honest either u are or u are not" This was for ponting liked the simile:two_thumbs_up:

yup me too think exactly opposit the OP.... Do it. Do it once. Do it big. Its all about justice. I didn;'t know about the second innings Hussey's catch behind was not given as well like Ponting and Symo. I was really mad after seeing that. PLEASE STOP boasting AUS second innings total as well becuase it was full of cheating too... The way umpire behaved, it was beyond doubt that they had some agenda..... I have seen wrong decisions in Ind-Pak games. And they were more or less evenly distributed. STOP HARPING ABOUT SRT's LBW shout as that can be debated for entire life. But we are talking about stumpings, catches and FGS third umpired retard brain.

Don't misunderstand me ,my dear ones .I am giving my full support to our team .But the thing is ,our cricketers have a job to do in Perth .So many distractions for them .I am saying this because of my extra care for them .Look they are not practising concentrating or any thing .If we play poorly in perth ,the whole world will ridicule us , as there is no Bucknor this time .

What the heck is whinging ? Is saying things as it is whinging ? Is producing facts and events as they are Whinging ? And what is the opposite of whining ? Brushing things under the carpet and acting as though it didnt happen ? Or just shutting up and putting up with nonsense ?
Make your point and move on... Dont try to hammer it in too much else it will backfire! Make your point then move along...it adds emphasis..it'll be hammered in due course
What the heck is whinging ? Is saying things as it is whinging ? Is producing facts and events as they are Whinging ? And what is the opposite of whining ? Brushing things under the carpet and acting as though it didnt happen ? Or just shutting up and putting up with nonsense ?
U know our media is doing a crap job and at its worst .As far as sensible people are concerned we are right to protest and doing rightfully .But the our media is giving a bad impression of us in the outside media.So much of effigy burnings and asking for Bucknors blood ,very childish . Australian media is supporting Indian team and they are doing a positive journalism in good spirit . Every one should hear to Manjarekar ,then will get the point.
I agree Riya. ICC has basically reprimanded Cricket Australia on this issue. What more do we need? It is time to show the real fight. Get out and play hard boys! And about whiining: The tendency to whine and complain may be taken as the surest symptom of little souls and inferior intellects. I didnt mean anyone in person here just a general opinion. :two_thumbs_up:
fron when is that 'showing protest and standing up for ur rights" has bcome whining and complaining. if there was someone who was whining or complaining, it was the aussies.. not us. we were men enough to offer to settle it off the court.. but he claims tat he has already reported.. like a skool kid getting home and immediately complaing to mom that his neighbour broke his pencil... since he has made a false complaint, we have to see to that our name is kept clean and tats wat we are doing.. a sensational case may look interesting to watch on news channles for the first two days.. later it ecumes boring.. but for the parties involved in the case i.e the accused and the victims.. its a life and death matter till the justice is done... if someone murders ur dear ones and after two days of court hearings, yo get bored, wil yo tell the judge, am getting bored with this c ase, do wat u want...