Kohli ‘struck an Australian official with an orange Gatorade bottle- This kind of crap has gone to far now

19 minutes ago, MCGGG said:

You don't hold ****, we hold the the aces mate and you know it, every cricketing nation on earth fall over themselves for the privilege to play us, because we're the best.

I wrote this a few days back - funny how it keeps ringing true:

On 3/7/2017 at 4:14 PM, sandeep said:

But gotta love how greenbros ghusofy  and chatofy into convict *  when an India-Australia series is in progress.  

In any event, can't blame them - expat napaakistanis  have gotten used to impersonation and hiding their identities.  Vast masses of their countrymen claim they are from India to avoid being viewed as terrorists - must be unpleasant when you have to hide your origins.  

At least this troll had the shame to change his profile pic once caught and identified.   

26 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I wrote this a few days back - funny how it keeps ringing true:

In any event, can't blame them - expat napaakistanis  have gotten used to impersonation and hiding their identities.  Vast masses of their countrymen claim they are from India to avoid being viewed as terrorists - must be unpleasant when you have to hide your origins.  

At least this troll had the shame to change his profile pic once caught and identified.   

You aren't all there are you? I've released my identity via a Bigfooty link, if you still think I'm a Pakistani then so be it.

I only ever come here when Australia are playing a WC or we're playing an away series against India, look up my posting history you *ing muppet cunt.

or visit this site https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/indian-tour-pitches.1159271/page-6

My name is Frank Gallagher. Enjoy.

44 minutes ago, MCGGG said:

You aren't all there are you? I've released my identity via a Bigfooty link, if you still think I'm a Pakistani then so be it.

I only ever come here when Australia are playing a WC or we're playing an away series against India, look up my posting history you *ing muppet cunt.

or visit this site https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/indian-tour-pitches.1159271/page-6

That is supposed to make it better lol If anything you have shown there is a downhill from what we have been assuming :phehe:

2 minutes ago, Viper said:

People here don't get along forget about getting along with outsiders:hysterical:

Only thing i can agree with so far

Mate, I don't get the Indian-Pakistan thing, I know you've been at a semi state of war for some reason since whenever, but there are a lot of both mobs in Australia, and from what I've seen there 's been zero conflict, lots of both mobs play club cricket, lots umpire, as I said I feel sorry for both your countries indigenous hatred towards one another, it's just sad.

We welcome everyone in Australia, just don't bring your bias with you.

1 hour ago, MCGGG said:

:phehe:

I like the effort you put into the name.  "Frank Gallager".   Next time try something like "John O'Donnell".  Wonder why digs at terrorististan seem to rankle you far more than convict-straaalia though.  "Dude", the jig is up "man".  Time to give it up "bro".  

I am honestly disappointed by the way Indian media has carried this issue. In Australia their media is the 12th man, spiteful, deceitful and arrogant. Indian media has all the tools to be even worse than that but they have been too gentle towards Australians. Maybe UP elections and exit polls has diverted their minds away from cricket? How disappointing that they have let off these cheaters and Broad so easily.

Edited by Gollum
Just now, sandeep said:

:phehe:

I like the effort you put into the name.  "Frank Gallager".   Next time try something like "John O'Donnell".  Wonder why digs at terrorististan seem to rankle you far more than convict-straaalia though.  "Dude", the jig is up "man".  Time to give it up "bro".  

You could look up Franks posting history, and mate, 99.% of it has nothing to do with cricket, I'm an AFL fan, tragic actually, my team is Collingwood, the biggest sporting club in Australia.

My wife often tells a story about her holiday to India, she was sitting at train station with her friend when a young boy approached them, all of 8 years old, anyway, my Mrs has been an MCC member pretty much since she was born, not an official member but her father was a high level member so she went along for the ride, anyway, this little boy was mesmerised when she told him she'd been the G several times to watch AFL grand finals, this is when she starts getting teary.

This 'Policeman' without saying a word rammed the butt of his gun into the Childs face, what can i say?

1 minute ago, MCGGG said:

You could look up Franks posting history, and mate, 99.% of it has nothing to do with cricket, I'm an AFL fan, tragic actually, my team is Collingwood, the biggest sporting club in Australia.

My wife often tells a story about her holiday to India, she was sitting at train station with her friend when a young boy approached them, all of 8 years old, anyway, my Mrs has been an MCC member pretty much since she was born, not an official member but her father was a high level member so she went along for the ride, anyway, this little boy was mesmerised when she told him she'd been the G several times to watch AFL grand finals, this is when she starts getting teary.

This 'Policeman' without saying a word rammed the butt of his gun into the Childs face, what can i say?

I thought most "napaakistanis" didn't drink.  That post doesn't look like the ramblings of a sober person.  So Pakistanis can't be AFL fans?  I'm of Indian origin - and am a baseball fan and follow NFL as well.   Doesn't mean jack shyte.  

And what point does this "story" about some @sshole cop make?  Do yourself a favor - take a few deep breaths, "dude".  Because your efforts to overcompensate with "straalian" lingo are getting a bit too transparent.   I wouldn't be too surprised to read a few "dingos" and "dundee" thrown into your next post to tout your "straalian-ness".   

7 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I thought most "napaakistanis" didn't drink.  That post doesn't look like the ramblings of a sober person.  So Pakistanis can't be AFL fans?  I'm of Indian origin - and am a baseball fan and follow NFL as well.   Doesn't mean jack shyte.  

And what point does this "story" about some @sshole cop make?  Do yourself a favor - take a few deep breaths, "dude".  Because your efforts to overcompensate with "straalian" lingo are getting a bit too transparent.   I wouldn't be too surprised to read a few "dingos" and "dundee" thrown into your next post to tout your "straalian-ness".   

Wow, you really are paranoid, I've made it obvious i don't care where you think I'm from, that story I told wouldn't be out of the ordinary in Pakistan either I'm guessing.