Uttar Pradesh EVMs were 'managed' to favour BJP: Mayawati

BeautifulGame

10 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

A lot of pseudos bemoaning and complaining about the fact that the "majority" vote has consolidated and using that as an excuse to label India as a Hindu Pakistan.

Oh the irony!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

We will become Hindu Paksitan when Gen. Rawat tells Modi to jump and Modi says 'how high, boss ?' 

On 3/12/2017 at 4:35 PM, Yoda-esque said:

A lot of pseudos bemoaning and complaining about the fact that the "majority" vote has consolidated and using that as an excuse to label India as a Hindu Pakistan.

Oh the irony!!

Isn't it sad though ? The wound of partition runs so deep in Indian sub continent. In every aspect of politics there is subtext of partition and the paranoia surrounding it. Pakistan today belongs no where, while India is one of the shining stars. But yet, the fear of becoming a Pakistan remains. 

Isn't it sad though ? The wound of partition runs so deep in Indian sub continent. In every aspect of politics there is subtext of partition and the paranoia surrounding it. Pakistan today belongs no where, while India is one of the shining stars. But yet, the fear of becoming a Pakistan remains. 

And whose fault is that for not understanding the Indian ethos?

All this is just fear mongering..

On 3/12/2017 at 6:05 AM, Yoda-esque said:

Oh the irony!!

That has been the classic p-sec argument that people of India realized in 2014 is a bunch of lies.

7 hours ago, beetle said:

I think a lot of Muslim women voted for BJP .

Triple talaq issue is bigger than the muslim community wants to believe. 

The centre should now deal with the issue strongly.

50% of a community is wanting some change  and reforms.

Indians need to realize this: there are a *lot* of muslim women who've had enough. And mass-media & mass-communications is only going to intensify it. All the problem with Islam and a significant portion of problems in general Indian society are solved, if Indian women get to say 'i will do what i want', without fearing honour killings or humongous family pressures. And those set of values, need to be cultivated from within, given political voice. 
Mark my words: whether BJP creates an epochal period of Indian history or is toppled, in the future, will come to who gives & does more for women to be equal to men in society & workplaces. This is the India of the 2020s that awaits us, IMO. And about frigging time. 

I think a lot of Muslim women voted for BJP .

Triple talaq issue is bigger than the muslim community wants to believe. 

The centre should now deal with the issue strongly.

50% of a community is wanting some change  and reforms.

Data on that? I dont belive that to be the case at all..

4 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

That is what I think.That was the difference this time .

People in the media do not realize that the social issues can be different within religious communities. The basic issues of respect for marriage is different for muslim men and women .why will they not vote for someone they feel may end the tyranny of the triple talaq that reduces them to cattle level .

Edited by beetle

5 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

Yesterday, Some Muslim bsp politician was on tele talking about some very town in his constituency where 100% population is muslim. Then he said evm for that town gave 672 votes to bjp. He inquired why, and no one, absolutely no one said to him/his party members that they voted BJP.

So, bottom line is, some Muslims are voting BJP. But they cant agree in public for the fear of being ostracized.