Jump to content

raki05

Members L2
  • Content Count

    1,517
  • Runs

    47,110 
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Time Online

    332d 20h 32m 49s

About raki05

  • Birthday 08/15/1984

Recent Profile Visitors

2,161 profile views
  1. raki05

    IND v WI | 1st ODI | Guwahati

    Excited to tu hai...
  2. raki05

    IND v WI | 1st ODI | Guwahati

    Highest order of selfish inning ever played by any player/captain out of all other selfish inning which he has played
  3. raki05

    IND v WI | 1st ODI | Guwahati

    Han chatega kya
  4. raki05

    IND v WI | 1st ODI | Guwahati

    Nit everything only losses...
  5. raki05

    IND v WI | 1st ODI | Guwahati

    Also match loosing inning in wc 15 ct 17 and in all of t 20 wc...
  6. raki05

    IND v WI | 1st ODI | Guwahati

    Just like u blame everything except Dhoni...
  7. raki05

    IND v WI | 1st ODI | Guwahati

    Rayadu ki ***** tod dega ye thomas....
  8. raki05

    IND v WI | 1st ODI | Guwahati

    Also 12-0 overseas along with home series loss against eng.....btw he was also the man of the series in t20, wc and ct.....
  9. raki05

    IND v WI | 1st ODI | Guwahati

    What's the purpose of having pant, when 80% of the run ll be made by top 3 and for remaining 20 % dadu and biryani will crawl till last overs.
  10. raki05

    IND v WI | 1st ODI | Guwahati

    Even ratra ,agarkar and kumble has 100 outside asia
  11. raki05

    IND v WI | 1st ODI | Guwahati

    I want this guy thomas to break dadu legs once and for all , only hope of india winning wc 19. It ll be fun watching dadu, biryani partnership against thomas.
  12. raki05

    IND v WI | 1st ODI | Guwahati

    To save dhoni and rayadu from getting humiliated
  13. Acha hua ye self retire ho gaya varna zhopriwala kohli isko bhi select kar leta wc me.
  14. Aur tab tak baansh aadha ghus gaya hoda aur pura wc me ho jayega. Kohli jaisa c***ia aaj tak nahi dekha. He could have won all major world event post 16 t20 wc had his team selection s were right. As no team is stronger at present like eng and india in odi.
  15. Problem is it's not something new with this group of managment and players. It became a general.precident that trf ll sneak in to the indian team just before any world event and then after screwing they ll be out but then again be back to screw us for next world cup. Rayadu,yuvi(post 13 yuvi) , raina,karthik and several others. Major reason is our spineless selectors power hungry COA and super powerful senior (dhoni/kohli) and above all idiot captain. It's just so obvious and so frustrating that few super influencing individual have been given authority to do so as they wish.

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×