SPEED & PERFORMANCE OF FAST BOWLERS N TRUNDLERS IN 2017 IPL

vishalvirsingh

Let's track speed and performance of Indian and foreign pacers and trundler in 2017.

Just to remind all..watch out for

Thampi Aaron Sran 

Ankit rajpoot

Aniket chowdhary

Sanghwan

Sandeeep 

Bhuvi

Bumrah 

Sid kaul

Dinda

Navdeep saini

And few others among Indians.

Tymil  n Morris johnson n other foreigners...

Let's see how our pacers compete against foreign pacers...thats something I watch...if stokes is bowling 140 plus on a pitch ...r our pacers doing.

If stokes is having a slow ball...r v also using variations....

This is a direct competition of Indian pacers n foreign in my eyes.

You all watch teams to win.

I watch Indians vs foreigners.

Do share comparisons ...i mean how good and fast our lads are to foreign fast bowlers.

I also think some fast bowlers like Johnson do not put their best efforts in ipl.

Feel free to appreciate good performances but try to be less critical of bad performances.

Bad performances of fast bowlers is a factor of many factors including fielding , catching, captainship, field placings etc. 

Also highlight if you see any pacers bowling 140+ and also swing bowlers who are able to swing too.

So I look forward to hear not just pace n bounce but about swing.

Yorkers at will...

Slow bowls...

Smart bowling....

Highlight all.

Try not to be biased in your view...say you hate Dinda...but if he bowls well...be honest n appreciate the energy.

Don't count a snick between slips going against the fast bowler...possibly captain was defensive..blame captain in such a situation as fast bowler got a snick which was not caught.

9 hours ago, Bleed-Blue said:

Nathu Singh,Kulwant Khejroliya, Avesh Khan and Mohd. Siraj.

This ipl will be a treat for the icf phaast gang if all these talented 140+ Indian bowlers get their chances and if they perform as per expectations.

A few cases could be under performers.

Vinay kumar who has been such a big hit in India and is considered as an undoubted trundler king. When he played his only test in Perth (Hope I remember the pitch correctly)...even I was confident that he will get at least 5 wickets in 2 innings.

But he misfired ...was hit all around the park and he bowled even slower than even his natural pace of 133k...he bowled 115 to 128k...thats where he seriously under performed.

Then Pankaj Singh.. .after a long wait he got the test cap but he under performed.

All his life he and his friends spoke lowly of selectors but when he was given the test cap...what did he do.

He was a very experienced bowler...

...we have to find bowlers who get international batsman to hurry up

Which promising or established  Indian fast bowlers to follow in which teams --

KKR - Umesh, Rajpoot, Sayan

DD - Shami, Saini, Chama, Khaleel

MI - Khejroliya, Bumrah, Pandya

GL - Thampi, Nathu, Sangwan

RCB - Aniket C,  Avesh

KXIP - Aaron, 

SRH - Bhuvi, Sran, Siraj

RPSG - Shardul

Edited by express bowling

Which domestic lejunds  or  super trundlers  will block slots in which teams  - 

MI - Vinay

RPSG - Dinda,  Irfan Pathan,   Unadkat, Rajat Bhatia,  Ishwar Pandey, Jaskaran Singh       ( what a line up picked up by ......  last year )    :giggle:

GL - Munaf, Dhawal, Praveen Kumar

KXIP - Mohit, Sandeep, Anureet

KKR - Rishi Dhawan

SRH - Kaul, Mithun

RCB - Aravind, Harshal, Binny

Edited by express bowling

26 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Which promising or established  Indian fast bowlers to follow in which teams --

KKR - Umesh, Rajpoot, Sayan

DD - Shami, Saini, Chama, Suyal

MI - Khejroliya, Bumrah, Pandya

GL - Thampi, Nathu, Sangwan

RCB - Aniket C,  Avesh

KXIP - Aaron, Shardul

SRH - Bhuvi, Sran, Siraj

RPSG - 

Subset of this list with Sayan, Suyal, Chama, Siraj, Shardul, Aron, Sangwan removed

I am keen on watching this year's IPL more so to see how these new boys perform:
Khejroliya, Thampi, Aniket, Nathu..

Thampi & Nathu might get to play very few games bcoz of the big 3 that's sure to play Munaf, Dhawal, PK

55 minutes ago, pindxb said:

I am keen on watching this year's IPL more so to see how these new boys perform:
Khejroliya, Thampi, Aniket, Nathu..

Thampi & Nathu might get to play very few games bcoz of the big 3 that's sure to play Munaf, Dhawal, PK

Munaf...i m not sure whether he is fit enuf to bowl at 125k too...n his fielding can make zak"s fielding look good.

I don't think he will be played in any team first 11 in ipl.

Dhwal...yes will be played.

Pk....not sure.

Thampi and nathu should get chances else why were the dollars spent on them.

25 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Munaf...i m not sure whether he is fit enuf to bowl at 125k too...n his fielding can make zak"s fielding look good.

I don't think he will be played in any team first 11 in ipl.

Dhwal...yes will be played.

Pk....not sure.

Thampi and nathu should get chances else why were the dollars spent on them.

Fair point.. Just hope the politics doesn't come into all this. Else they will sit on the sidelines like how Suyal and Warrier did for their respective teams in previous editions.

This ipl will be a treat for the icf phaast gang if all these talented 140+ Indian bowlers get their chances and if they perform as per expectations.

A few cases could be under performers.

Vinay kumar who has been such a big hit in India and is considered as an undoubted trundler king. When he played his only test in Perth (Hope I remember the pitch correctly)...even I was confident that he will get at least 5 wickets in 2 innings.

But he misfired ...was hit all around the park and he bowled even slower than even his natural pace of 133k...he bowled 115 to 128k...thats where he seriously under performed.

Then Pankaj Singh.. .after a long wait he got the test cap but he under performed.

All his life he and his friends spoke lowly of selectors but when he was given the test cap...what did he do.

He was a very experienced bowler...

...we have to find bowlers who get international batsman to hurry up

I wish I could give you 10 likes for this post 👍