It's Dhonis Time

velu

21 hours ago, speedster said:

It's painful to see him struggle, Pune fans will be hoping for a Yuvraj like renaissance but because he's no longer the captain, he can't push himself up the order so how will he bat himself into form

he is not struggling .. just annoying thw owners  :giggle:

8 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Dhoni will be exposed now, he is not captain anymore and cannot hide behind superstars like he did with CSK and Indian t20 teams.

sadly for you sreeni mama want him to be :csk: captain again :hehe:

On 4/9/2017 at 9:20 PM, velu said:

he is not struggling .. just annoying thw owners  :giggle:

So, are you questioning his integrity? This is even worse than struggling. Player struggling for form is natural and happens to everyone when i decline but saying he his under-performing on purpose is tarnishing the legacy of that player. This is Pakistani-esque who say they could have won more matches if not for fixing by their greats such as Akram, Waqar. 

So, are you questioning his integrity? This is even worse than struggling. Player struggling for form is natural and happens to everyone when i decline but saying he his under-performing on purpose is tarnishing the legacy of that player. This is Pakistani-esque who say they could have won more matches if not for fixing by their greats such as Akram, Waqar. 

He's suggesting Dhoni doing what we've been alleging all along... :nice:

2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

when i was kid if we bat first , we use this "WINNING DECLARE" and handover the victory to the oppsition team and runaway without bowling .. :giggle:

doesnt make me any less honest  

8 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Yep he is taking money from the owners but cheating them?

6 hours ago, velu said:

when i was kid if we bat first , we use this "WINNING DECLARE" and handover the victory to the oppsition team and runaway without bowling .. :giggle:

doesnt make me any less honest  

Did you take money from people to play before throwing the match?