Golden Oldies Bollywood + Indian songs (pre-2000)

Muloghonto

8 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

This is from the 60s. You were a child then?

I like the song nevertheless. In my first case with my first firm, we were litigating against a state govt institution who which committed large scale financial fraud. My boss decided to name all files on that case "tally ho"

I was a child in the 70s. So super-hit songs from the 60s and even the 50s were a regular thing for us, as DD kept playing those movies on Sat/Sun and the 'paan stalls' kept blaring those tunes out more frequently. My memory is fuzzy from those years but it seems oldies were more 'mainstream' back then...such as when Ashok Kumar was at his peak in the 30s and 40s.

I was a child in the 70s. So super-hit songs from the 60s and even the 50s were a regular thing for us, as DD kept playing those movies on Sat/Sun and the 'paan stalls' kept blaring those tunes out more frequently. My memory is fuzzy from those years but it seems oldies were more 'mainstream' back then...such as when Ashok Kumar was at his peak in the 30s and 40s.

Add to it the Chaayaageet and later Chitrahaar.

On 4/17/2017 at 1:03 AM, Muloghonto said:

You should listen to the songs from "chalti ka naam gaadi". You will like them.

17 hours ago, zen said:

I recall posting the below in one of such threads on songs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmD_gDkDLxE

^ Besides the song, the acting in it is great too

Tere bin Jeena kya was very good song 

pyar nibhana Aagaya

not a good idea to post in same link because script is way too long,Download time more no way you can listen 

so many popular song so fast.

Edited by GoodEnough