"Brother don't think too much, keep hitting"

sandeep

8 minutes ago, rahulrulezz said:

And this is why he is a must in T20s and Odis. But we Indian want players to play with high elbow and bat coming from slips with English text book like technique. No wonder why people like Rahane, Rayadu, Kaifu got so many opportunities 

Fir bhi raydu se pace bounce khela nhin jaata

Kaif looked a free flowing player whose fear took over his mind and his u cud have made out of his stance how tentative he became

This guy is scoring runs thats what matters in 1st place. Then he looks to have right temprament and what i really like is how balanced he looks on crease which even sehwag was. 

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

20 year old Rishab Pant has more idea about T20 than a certain ultra experienced Captain Cool who has apparently been playing this format for 10 years. 

Needless cheap shot at a guy who won us the inaugural T20 World Cup.   Sure, he's a shadow of the top player he once was.  And his tactical decisions are eminently questionable.  But unnecessarily dragging him into this thread which celebrates the achievements of 2 young 'uns, is silly.  

Please exercise some self-control and stop feeding the pro and anti Dhoni frenzy that goes on here.   Really drags the quality of ICF down.  You are a much better poster than that.

7 minutes ago, speedheat said:

That was sehwag esq!! Wow, give him our blue kit as fast as possible.

5 minutes ago, Viper said:

Dang sehwag reborn.. can get rid of dhawan or tailent sharma on top :elefant:

33 minutes ago, velu said:

left handed sehwag :hail: 

:icflove:

2 hours ago, sandeep said:

Needless cheap shot at a guy who won us the inaugural T20 World Cup.   Sure, he's a shadow of the top player he once was.  And his tactical decisions are eminently questionable.  But unnecessarily dragging him into this thread which celebrates the achievements of 2 young 'uns, is silly.  

Please exercise some self-control and stop feeding the pro and anti Dhoni frenzy that goes on here.   Really drags the quality of ICF down.  You are a much better poster than that.

I agree, i am trying to reconcile the two groups in the other thread, but it looks like there are old wounds :p in both sides.

15 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Wanna see sehwag interview this guy....

The biggest strength with such players is they keep it very simple and yes they have the talent and most importantly self belief to so . 

No point wasting such an ex-factor now, our team needs some fearless players 

Yes, a hindi interview by Sehwag with him  will be brilliant.

Btw, I like that he is being groomed by Gambhir in Delhi Ranji and here by Dravid for Dd.. Don't think there are better mentors considering Gambhir and Dravid both are very good at understanding youngsters.