[ Nostalgic ] Sachin's match winning IPL century for Kochi Tuskers !!!

velu

4 hours ago, laaloo said:

oh then dhoni ruined him in those csk years I guess he did regress...

I hope you didnt waste your time googling that .. lol

LOL How convenient. Come up with something better. I dont need to google these landmark events :giggle: 

It is very much known fact how much Sachin became obsessed with his hundredth hundred. It did not suit the man of his stature and just wanted him to retire man back then. 

But this example shows nothing of that. He was throwing his bat at everything. Watch the 19th over again. Regarding the last ball, he came down the wicket and thought of bisecting the fielders but could not get the placement right. Nothing like he was trying to take a single.

4 hours ago, maniac said:

I think Dhoni's knock in the wc sf 2015 hurt me a lot more especially after rohit had raised expectations how to singlehandedly win knockouts in the qf and Sachin before that...all I got was Dhoni tuk tuk to inflate his average 

Yeah. It was a fantastic repair work by Dhoni to even try after the Next "Sachin" wasted a dream start and got out exactly like him in a knockout vs australia for a disastrous 1(13). 

3 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

Yeah. It was a fantastic repair work by Dhoni to even try after the Next "Sachin" wasted a dream start and got out exactly like him in a knockout vs australia for a disastrous 1(13). 

Dhoni was absolutely pathetic and not even trying. Funny was how Rahane was aggresive though he wasn't capable and biggest striker of the ball or so he is called wasn't even trying. Happy to score some cheap runs and maintain his average.

13 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Dhoni was absolutely pathetic and not even trying. Funny was how Rahane was aggresive though he wasn't capable and biggest striker of the ball or so he is called wasn't even trying. Happy to score some cheap runs and maintain his average.

what rubbish who smacked falkuner and starc for 6s 

So you are losing wics on one side you want him to smack in 30th over huh 

so called Rahane  44(68) balls when you need 320+ runs what did he even try ? Just 2 fours whole innings

108-4 when he came on 

You and your blind hate.. Thought you were sensible LOL 

Welcome to the troll gang

Edited by Viper

14 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

:facepalm: Don't even remind me that 

Dhawan and Maggi till cetain extent had good 80 runs build up nicely set up for him.. He ruined everything

:woot:

This was the match that turned around Jadejas career. Jadeja had toiled hard all those years under Tony bhais tutelage and going nowhere but this six was the one that gave him immense confidence. Credit to God for turning around Jadejas career. :hatsoff:He has transformed as a cricketer ever since. 

And that single off the last ball..... ooof I can watch that on replay all day long :joystick:  Such class :adore:

Took some time and considerable pain to prepare this reply .Didn't it :cantstop:

10 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Yes Rahane at 64 sr was aggressive and dhoni at 100 wasnt :phehe: 

Keep Dreaming. :angel: 

Also you need to chill man. :phew:

3 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

Took some time and considerable pain to prepare this reply .Didn't it :cantstop:

I didn't set a timer but with my typing skills I would say around a minute tops. I don't bother checking facts when it comes to Tony Bhai since well you don't really need to with Tony Bhai. 

Just now, BeautifulGame said:

Alternate fact universe :cantstop:

Why would I check facts how Dhoni has played for Pune? He has played like 2-3 meaningful innings for pune. And in other matches he has ran out well set batsmen at the other end, tried to screw the team over if not for the brilliance of tripathi and stokes. Or do you consider the worst ever IPL innings with 20+ balls faced meaningful as well? Do you also need me state a fact on how his wife put on an old jersey and put it on social media? :cantstop:

Why would I check facts how Dhoni has played for Pune? He has played like 2-3 meaningful innings for pune. And in other matches he has ran out well set batsmen at the other end, tried to screw the team over if not for the brilliance of tripathi and stokes. Or do you consider the worst ever IPL innings with 20+ balls faced meaningful as well? Do you also need me state a fact on how his wife put on an old jersey and put it on social media? :cantstop:

That pain and effort.Cant blame :cantstop:

But it was about checking Jadeja .Nothing to do with MSD

Nice going alternate facts lol

A batsman can only score his runs. There are so many ipl centuries which did not win the game like in 2014 final by Saha. Nothing new in that.

Even Dhoni's 2 of the best ODI centuries were wasted.

One against Pak where he took us to 227 from 17-5. 

One against Australia in which Ishant conceded 34 runs against Faulkner in 2nd last over.

Edited by Number

11 minutes ago, laaloo said:

I didn't set a timer but with my typing skills I would say around a minute tops. I don't bother checking facts when it comes to Tony Bhai since well you don't really need to with Tony Bhai

Actually You're right. How can you fact check when there is no cricketer like that?:giggle: 

1 minute ago, Number said:

A batsman can only score his runs. There are so many ipl centuries which did not win the game like in 2014 final by Saha. Nothing new in that.

Even Dhoni's 2 of the best ODI centuries were wasted.

One against Pak where he took us to 227 from 17-5. 

One against Australia in which Ishant conceded 34 runs against Faulkner in 2nd last over.

How many of those hundreds had to quote Shastri "Quitely played away for a single " in the last ball of the innings lol

13 minutes ago, Viper said:

what rubbish who smacked falkuner and starc for 6s 

So you are losing wics on one side you want him to smack in 30th over huh 

so called Rahane  44(68) balls when you need 320+ runs what did he even try ? Just 2 fours whole innings

108-4 when he came on 

You and your blind hate.. Thought you were sensible LOL 

Welcome to the troll gang

That striking by dhoni was much later to catch up with his strike rate. And there is no point showing Rahane's score because I am not saying he was scoring fast. He was taking chances when actually it should be dhoni taking chances and Rahane anchoring if at all. Target was much so both could've tried. I am 100% right when I say Rahane was aggressor but he was struggling very very bad. That's why I said he is not capable. You can watch that match ball by ball if you want and not highlights if you are able to find it somewhere. Dhoni was not trying for win at all. Excuse of wickets falling is also wrong since only after the wicket of Rahane did Dhoni tries some shots. If the best striker of the ball asks Rahane to be aggressor then the allegations of dhoni hiding his arse when situation isn't really good enough for him seems to be true.

1 minute ago, BeautifulGame said:

How many of those hundreds had to quote Shastri "Quitely played away for a single " in the last ball of the innings lol

We can't hear that coz we know Dhoni can never score a T20 hundred :phehe:

21 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

Yes Rahane at 64 sr was aggressive and dhoni at 100 wasnt :phehe: 

Keep Dreaming. :angel: 

Also you need to chill man. :phew:

There is no point arguing with you the worst poster among dhoni fans.. But still .Read that post again. I said Rahane was aggressor but he wasn't capable.So what's the point of showing me his strike rate. Dhoni fans really are clueless when they cannot comprehend simple things or do they do it intentionally. :rotfl:

Edited by Pollack