Wimbledon 2017

Cricketics

1 hour ago, I6MTW said:

Querrey beats an injured murray in 5. Tough fight from Muller but cilic will prevail in the 5th. Tough luck for Muller, he should've won the 2nd set tie break for a 2-0 lead.

You can say injured Murray but at the end of the day Querrey is a damn good player on grass. I think he will give Cilic tough time but Cilic will still might win.

Sam also knocked out Djoker last year at Wimbledon.

Meanwhile Djokovic has retired and Federer has won the first 2 sets against Raonic

and Federer wins

7 hours ago, flat_wicket_bully said:

That was a great match between Muller and Rafa.

Only Fed match with Raonic looks tough today, Novak, Cilic and Murray should sail through into semis

Fed raonic was the only easy match today. Rest were all tough and not expected.

Seems like Wimbledon is Federer's for the taking.

Querrey vs Cilic and Federer vs Berdych.

I predict Federer vs Cilic final and Federer is seeming back to his 2003-2014 form against serve-bots. the way Federer man-handled Raonic's serve, seems like it will be straight-sets victory vs Cilic or Querrey if he gets past Birdshyte...

Edited by Muloghonto

11 minutes ago, flat_wicket_bully said:

Yeah. On paper it looked a bit tricky but Federer gave him a tennis lesson in first 2 sets lol

Berdych is also going to be tricky for Federer and I think cilic will probably go through to the final

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I am predicting Federer slicing the crap out of BirdShyte. Berdych's main weakness is his mobility and no variety to his game- just a booming serve, booming forehand and booming backhand. He stunned Federer in 2010 but i think Federer has learnt his lesson, atleast on grass vs Berdych. I am expecting plays like 'inside out forehand to Berdych's backhand baseline corner->return->slice to Berdych's forehand baseline corner' type of plays from Fed.

Berdych is a big problem for Federer, always has been a big hurdle even though record might show Federer as a better player. I have followed lot of games of Berdych and the RF and Berdych has always given him hard time, in fact he was the first person to beat him in a night game at Arthur Ashe, which is still a rare feat. Hopefully RF will come out with business. If Berdych does end up beating RF, then he deserves to win the title.

But I do hope Sam Querrey too beats Cilic. Cilic is going to be tough and is a Wimbledon contender now since he has made it to semis and is surely favorite against Sam.

I really want to see Sam or Birdych win this slam if Federer can't win.

10 hours ago, Gambit said:

The first Greatest of all time who is dominated by not one but two of his peers.

Number of slams Djokovic won when Federer was aged 30 or more: 9 (out of 12)

Federer's age when Djokovic first beat him in a slam final: 32(almost 33)

Federer's age when Djokovic finally got the h2h lead: 34.5

Federer dominates both where it matters.

Has more Wimbledons than both the time wasters put together(7 vs 5)

Has more USOs than both MTO abusers put together(5 vs 4)

Has more WTFs than both combined (6 vs 5)

Has won multiple AOs on both surfaces unlike moonballer and gymnast who could only win on plexi.

I understand that Nadal fans and Novak fans are in absolute ruins over this. Hopefully #8 on Sunday will send them back into their caves forever.

Edited by Dil Dil India