Using Bharat over India

zen

And all of Tubby's idiocy is about tucking tail and running away from questions asked, as above, because it exposes him as a dumb God-fearing idiot like our missionary-mullah idiots trying to present religious nonsense as 'science'.

Showing proof that Pakistani want us to stop using the name India due to its immense historical brand-name is now chaddi idea of 'yindoo-yahudee conspiracy'. Go play with the mental midgets trying to scam people with gau-mutra. 

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

India is used only as an English word. Not in any other Indian language.

It is used globally. And that is our global identity. India is a lot more common throughout history, than Bharat. Just like how billions identify Mercedes and BMW with Germany and not Deutschland, so too billions identify the taj mahal or Kumbh Mela with India, not Bharat. 

If you really want to call India by an indigenous name, use 'Aryavarta/Aryadesha'. that term, is far more commonly used by our ancestors through history than bharat.

2 hours ago, BeautifulGame said:

All these nonsense about language /India/Bharat reminds me of this .

Therefore, one should stop making unnecessary fuss about Hindi being promoted or using native names such as Bharat 

On one hand we post such videos, on the other oppose what is native to promote foreign languages and names that foreigners have given to the land

If we have to go by the spirit shown in the video, we should not have problem with using Bharat, which is one of the official names of the country and used in many native languages

Edited by zen

Therefore, one should stop making unnecessary fuss about Hindi being promoted or using native names such as Bharat 

On one hand we post such videos, on the other oppose what is native to promote foreign languages and names that foreigners have given to the land

If we have to go by the spirit shown in the video, we should not have problem with using Bharat, which is one of the official names of the country and used in many native languages

How does that video even equate to promoting Hindi language by force.

That video is basically about Unity in diversity.

2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Name was derived form Indus which in itself was derived from Sindhu, S + Ind + h+u. It became Indus and that region became India.

Expanding that further, Hindus are people of the region and Hindutva is not about religion but promoting the original / native culture of the region 

trust me, it is a reality in history circles : since late 90s/early 2000s, there is a small but vocal community of Pakistani 'scholars' and journalists who promote the idea that 'India' of Greco-Roman/Persian reference is to Pakistan region and hence, India is a name for Pakistan, not whole subcontinent. It is a ridiculous position but it exists- see for yourself in google. Not just some random message board stuff but actual publications spread this. Reality is, 'get rid of India as a name for Rep. of India' plays into their hands. 

Never forget, the fundamental narrative of our enemies about us : they 'live' for the lie that there is no 'Indian civilization', that south asian regions were sufficiently differentiated to constitute different civilizations with common religion- sort of like how Egypt was never 'Europe' despite being christian for 300 years, etc. Fundamental to their narrative is to potray 'India' as a regional name for Indus valley, not all of sub-continent. 

lmao pakistanis want nothing to do with indic or vedic history. They have been brainwashed into thinking that "Islamic" history is theirs. Pakistani schools history starts with Muhammad Bin Qasims invasion of Sindh n all the Muslim Invaders of India are presented as the forefathers of Pakistanis. Despite most Pakistanis being descendants of native converts from dharmic religions. only small percentage have legitimate turkic mongol arab or persian heritage. But most Pakistanis claim they have some foreign descent to distinguish themselves from Indians. Pakistanis dont want to claim any of Indian subcontinents rich pre islamic heritage. Its the same in Egypt only Copts care about Egypts Pharaonic and pre islamic history. the muslims identify with the arab invaders of egypt and dont really look at history before that. First time ive heard such a theory.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Just now, BeautifulGame said:

How does that video even equate to promoting Hindi language by force.

That video is basically about Unity in diversity.

So are you opposing the word Bharat as it is not derived from Tamil? 

Bharat is one of the two official names of the country. If you have a Bharatiya passport, look at the cover 

So are you opposing the word Bharat as it is not derived from Tamil? 

Bharat is one of the two official names of the country. If you have a Bharatiya passport, look at the cover 

Care to quote me where I said I am against Bharat ?

Stop making up stop.

Unlike some Canadian citizen , being an Indian living in India I have far bigger issues to worry about when it comes to India.

Not some trivial nonsense you are bothering.

10 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

Care to quote me where I said I am against Bharat ?

Stop making up stop.

Unlike some Canadian citizen , being an Indian living in India I have far bigger issues to worry about when it comes to India.

Not some trivial nonsense you are bothering.

So why did Madras (foreign derived) change its name to Chennai (native)? Esp. since there are far more imp issues to worry about 

Let's not hide behind priorities. And effective change occurs by looking at things holistically including the roots 

So why did Madras (foreign derived) change its name to Chennai (native)? Esp. since there are far more imp issues to worry about 

Let's not hide behind priorities. And effective change occurs by looking at things holistically including the roots 

Yeah sure when Indians have issues with us being called Indians we can look into it.