Is Modi worst PM of India to serve more than 2 years?

Trichromatic

Modi ji is much better than nakli sardarji manmohan. He is bringing India forward with development. Improving security. Taking tougher stance against Pakistan and stop this pathetic "secular" Communal politics.

in UP look how BJP cleaned up even Muslims there voted for BJP because they want development n economic growth. Not just fake congressi communal sycophancy for muslim vote but just corruption

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Not problems in Modi, but I there are problems with bhakts on youtube etc. who create videos and articles with such ridiculous headings thinking that Modi is some centre of attraction, some huge rockstar for the world. Which is obviously not the case. 

I guess these bhakts are also paid by bjp only.

7 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Not problems in Modi, but I there are problems with bhakts on youtube etc. who create videos and articles with such ridiculous headings thinking that Modi is some centre of attraction, some huge rockstar for the world. Which is obviously not the case.

I guess these bhakts are also paid by bjp only.

You shouldn't talk about it. I know in 2014 elections, you were an adherent Kejri bhakt. So quit your flip flopping.  Another thing, many Modi supporters are openly-disappointed with him and have criticized him regularly. Yet, there is huge confidence in Modi that he will develop India well and thus, supporters will praise him well.

3 minutes ago, someone said:

You shouldn't talk about it. I know in 2014 elections, you were an adherent Kejri bhakt. So quit your flip flopping.  Another thing, many Modi supporters are openly-disappointed with him and have criticized him regularly. Yet, there is huge confidence in Modi that he will develop India well and thus, supporters will praise him well.

some supporters are an embarrassment is what I am saying...go read some of the headings.

Being a bhakt is one thing, but are you a bhakt of bhakts of all kinds?

5 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

some supporters are an embarrassment is what I am saying...go read some of the headings.

Being a bhakt is one thing, but are you a bhakt of bhakts of all kinds?

Yes, you were an embarrassment as well in 2014....

IMO

Tier 1: Great

None

Tier 2: Passable

Vajpayee

Rao

Tier 3: Salary Collectors 

None 

Tier 4:  Bad

VP Singh

Desai

Gujral

Gowda

Chandra Shekar

Charan Singh

Shashtri

Tier 5: Trash

Nehru

Indira

Mannu

Rajiv

4 hours ago, Tendu_10 said:

Modi ji is much better than nakli sardarji manmohan. He is bringing India forward with development. Improving security. Taking tougher stance against Pakistan and stop this pathetic "secular" Communal politics.

in UP look how BJP cleaned up even Muslims there voted for BJP because they want development n economic growth. Not just fake congressi communal sycophancy for muslim vote but just corruption

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

What growth and development have you got. Swach bharat and krishi Pradhan cess growth

29 minutes ago, someone said:

I was a BJP supporter in 2014. I am a big critic now. Idiots are looting the country and taking us back. No jobs, stupid moves like demonetization, security has gone for a toss. So many attacks on air bases. China bullying India. Kashmir out of control. Additional taxes. Only big big statements like kadi ninda

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

4 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

I was a BJP supporter in 2014. I am a big critic now. Idiots are looting the country and taking us back. No jobs, stupid moves like demonetization, security has gone for a toss. So many attacks on air bases. China bullying India. Kashmir out of control. Additional taxes. Only big big statements like kadi ninda

That's my point. Modi is evaluated on actual things like jobs, economy by his own supporters and even more so by his opposition. But the same can never be said any of opposition leaders today. Their supporters don't question them nor does the media. There is a 100 day report for UP, was there ever a 100 day report of Punjab, Bihar?

Now, what you wrote about Modi, is another debate but criticism is welcome.  Yet, unfortunately today opposition leaders are getting a free-ride and complete loyalty from their support base. They really should first ask their leaders what exactly is their vision of India? Being anti-Modi isn't the answer...

Biggest democratic failures in Indian history:

1. Emergency by Indira Gandhi

2. 7% polling in Kashmir

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/crucial-by-polls-underway-in-srinagar-delhi-and-7-other-states-10-points-1679074

2% turnout during repolling

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/srinagar-by-election-only-2-02-voter-turnout-recorded-after-repolling-in-kashmir/story-3lCTvA4P1sYB4eXo4EeRjM.html

By deploying 20,000 security personnel, only 709 people came out to vote.

I doubt there is any example close to this.

Appointing defence minister randomly on ad hoc basis when China is bullying India at borders. Height of incometence from the government failing to appoint a full time DM for a country of 1 billion population. Even capatains in gully cricket are not appointed on such ad hoc basis.

India needs a full-time defence minister as ministry cannot be run on ad hoc basis

The decision to put Arun Jaitley in charge of South Block is quite understandable. Jaitley, with his legal and political acumen, is the best bet for Prime Minister Narendra Modi after Manohar Parrikar. But time has come for the government to spell out clearly whether Jaitley continues to have double barrel portfolios for time to come or appoint someone else in his place

http://www.hindustantimes.com/opinion/india-needs-a-full-time-defence-minister-as-ministry-cannot-be-run-on-ad-hoc-basis/story-WXQXaEKx2dO0wBhClRj8vI.html

And the interest of our defence minister lies in 

Jaitley warns BCCI against stubborn stance

The prospect of the BCCI adopting the Lodha Committee recommendations is now stronger as Arun Jaitley, the Indian finance minister and an eminent lawyer, has asked the board to not confront Supreme Court, which approved the reforms last July.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/india/content/story/1108167.html

Can't believe BJP hasn't found a better replacement yet.

He is giving competition to Nehru wrt aggression from China.