Site Feedback

Gambit

Can we put together a combined effort to organize an AMA (ask me anything) / Cyber chat with one of our cricket icons? past/current/future doesn't matter. It would take this fan site to new heights! Even a 5-10 min chat would be great. We can pick and choose best questions from other members and field them to whoever agrees to do the chat!

Can we put together a combined effort to organize an AMA (ask me anything) / Cyber chat with one of our cricket icons? past/current/future doesn't matter. It would take this fan site to new heights! Even a 5-10 min chat would be great. We can pick and choose best questions from other members and field them to whoever agrees to do the chat!
Deosn't look possible bcoz I am damn sure that mods/admins have thought about that, and that did not come out pretty well. I can try and bring JP Yadav for that, just saying :cantstop:

Deosn't look possible bcoz I am damn sure that mods/admins have thought about that, and that did not come out pretty well. I can try and bring JP Yadav for that, just saying :cantstop:
Dude, totally bring him on....I'm sure it would be extremely informative....we'll get a feeling of how things work behind the scenes. I haven't seen any since I joined this site so it would be great to get the ball rolling. My ex is far-related to Dada...will try to ask her if something can be done...although that's highly unlikely. I will also get in touch with Andy who runs Ganguly fan site.

Dude' date=' totally bring him on....I'm sure it would be extremely informative....we'll get a feeling of how things work behind the scenes. I haven't seen any since I joined this site so it would be great to get the ball rolling. My ex is far-related to Dada...will try to ask her if something can be done...although that's highly unlikely. I will also get in touch with Andy who runs Ganguly fan site.[/quote'] I will try but I think thats unlikely as I haven't seen him from past few months in the cricket club. Previously, he always use to sit there at the club and occasionally do a bit of practice. He used to give tips to the youngsters. Anyways, as soon as I find him back at the club, I will contact him and let you know.