Site Feedback

Gambit

Even 500 will seem less after few months. It would have been good if site had visitor messaging system.
i know but with 500 i can/have manged on other sites but over here i had to delete after every week andsome times u cant back up or download .. also when u have guy like zakk talking 150 can fill up in hour :giggle:

i know but with 500 i can/have manged on other sites but over here i had to delete after every week andsome times u cant back up or download .. also when u have guy like zakk talking 150 can fill up in hour :giggle:
So, just use mailbox option. No need to worry about back up or limit. It would make your easier also. You can search for a message quite easily which you can't do here.

I think 150 should be the limit. We also want bowlers to bowl at 150 kmph so matches with that theory as well. :--D

I've tried to increase the limit for people with more than 10000 posts. Let me know if it isn't working for any of you spammers with over 10000 posts.
:good: Only good batsmen like me should enjoy such privileges. (10000+ posts in a year including a retirement and long breaks :giggle:)

^^ Poor spammer has scored only 50 per cent more posts than me despite being on this site for 2 more years (without a retirement' date= including all the betting posts, thread creation posts and general CSK tomfoolery) :D
How could you say that when you weren't around when I joined? I didn't post for about a year since joining..was just here for the SS.