Site Feedback

Gambit

Re: Site Feedback

Another comment (I hope I am not being too picky) Funny jokes forum can be merged into general discussions thread and other sports should be allowed to discuss on cricket forum (specially during off-season)..
Hi Gullu, been a long time . Good to see ya here. We had the funny jokes in the general discussions thread but the topics were so many on the funny ones we had to move it out. I think Rajeev was working on getting rid of some stickies if I'm not wrong.

I liked the old set of icons which indicated new posts. popular threads etc..can we go back to those as the new set isn't very clear ? :cyclopsani:
Good point Shailesh, I don't like it either. I will restore the old ones or will install better ones.

Re: Site Feedback Some great updates Ravi ! The animation which indicates a new/active thread is a fantastic. Nice touch with the cricket bats too !! Which bat do you get when you become a Test player ? I am guessing that comes after ODI cricketer and is the 2nd highest status on this board ? I like my SG :drunken:

Re: Site Feedback Cheers Predator. I thought I was piss poor at graphics and started to put together a cricket theme and guess what I'm not bad after all :bom: The ranks and corresponding are as follows : Club Cricketer - Some Kashmir willow I can't remember the name Under 19 Player - SG Domestic Cricketer - SS International ODI cricketer - RBK International test cricketer - Hero Honda International test cricket captain - Brittania The Legend - MRF Genius All the bats I've choosen are the Indian ones.

Cheers Predator. I thought I was piss poor at graphics and started to put together a cricket theme and guess what I'm not bad after all :bom: The ranks and corresponding are as follows : Club Cricketer - Some Kashmir willow I can't remember the name Under 19 Player - SG Domestic Cricketer - SS International ODI cricketer - RBK International test cricketer - Hero Honda International test cricket captain - Brittania The Legend - MRF Genius All the bats I've choosen are the Indian ones.
Not bad at all m8, not bad at all. I think the club cricketer bat is a Jonex; which is funny, 'cos I never knew that company made cricket bats ! Hero Honda and Britannia don't actually make bats - they are just big stickers pasted over SS and SG's. But it's still a great idea to have them since they are recognisable symbols of Indian cricket.

Re: Site Feedback Glad to know that Dhondy, Aqua. We are going to stick to this one. All I want to do is get setup a four column front page where people don't have to scroll down to read the latest article or news. That it something I'm working on. I've got the cricket theme going and it is very much Indian.