Site Feedback

Gambit

I was just surfing through the CSK thread in the IPL forum and my screen froze. :confused: Good work Gannu and Tdigi. :hatsoff: I love this new feature. Our browsing experience on team thread now matches the current state of affairs of that particular team. No wonder; the crappy experience on the CSK thread.

I was just surfing through the CSK thread in the IPL forum and my screen froze. :confused: Good work Gannu and Tdigi. :hatsoff: I love this new feature. Our browsing experience on team thread now matches the current state of affairs of that particular team. No wonder; the crappy experience on the CSK thread.
:cantstop::cantstop:

No need to increase PM capacity. This is what you do: 1. Read PM 2. Delete PM 3. Go to step 1 and repeat. And if this is too much, please use other communication means like Gtalk, yahoo messenger, etc.
Or just make it a habit to clear your inbox before having a glass of milk at night (especially for Sabby, Sidhoni and co).

no i like to keep a log.. some times there are impoortant thing like names of books sachin=god sent me i have been busy and i just checked it again to find authors :P
Either download the messages or change the option in user cp so that you always get a mail whenever a PM is sent to you. Label all emails from ICF and that will help you in keeping log of messages.