IPL Auction Live thread

BeautifulGame

7 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Does Willow telecast IPL auctions?

@folks in the US : any good links to watch the auction?

@bowl_outAnd @UnknownGenius

As discussed above, Willow did show last year but with now introduction of Hotstar here, certain games or things might be restricted on some channels from here on going forward so there is a chance Willow TV channel might not cover it.

Hotstar app is available for one month free trial. You can watch it on there for free and if you like other content, then can subscribe it for $9.99/month. It also has lotnof other stuff if you like other shyt like Indian movies etc.

I use it to chromecast to tv and it works great.

3 hours ago, bowl_out said:

Who are ICFers supporting? Let me write down what I remember:

KXIP - @Lord 

MI - @Laaloo @speedheat @King Tendulkar @Pollack @zen @sandeep @Mariyam @G_B_ @sarcastic @asterix 

SRH -  @maniac @beetle

CSK - @VVS Laxman @BeautifulGame @bowl_out @velu @Rasgulla @Austin 3:!6  @sensible-indian@StriKe @sscomp32 @Sidhoni @Detonator 

DD - @DDfan2017 @kruiser @Cricketics @mishra @rkt.india

RCB - @sourab10forever @Lannister @TheWall @philcric

KKR - @express bowling  @CG @Malcolm Merlyn 

RR - 

Others?   @Ankit_sharma03  @Trichromatic  @Vilander 

MI

52 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

@bowl_outAnd @UnknownGenius

As discussed above, Willow did show last year but with now introduction of Hotstar here, certain games or things might be restricted on some channels from here on going forward so there is a chance Willow TV channel might not cover it.

Hotstar app is available for one month free trial. You can watch it on there for free and if you like other content, then can subscribe it for $9.99/month. It also has lotnof other stuff if you like other shyt like Indian movies etc.

I use it to chromecast to tv and it works great.

Thanks man. Will try hotstar

Since teams have to spend atleast 75% of 80crores. I think the only reason KXIP kept Axar Patel is so that they can use up the 75% of the spending money :hysterical:

At the moment both KXIP and RR have the most money remaining, wouldn't be surprised if they're both left with the most money remaining at the end of the auction as well :((